4. Under the desired phone number, you will find the item "App access data". Click on the QR code icon to the right of it. Important: The app access data is only displayed if the phone number is in "Telephone" mode.
5. Scan the QR code with the app or enter the displayed data manually.
6. Confirm the requested permissions in the app. Access to media and files is necessary for the recording function of the app to work. Without this permission, telephony is not possible.
- Only one phone number can be registered in the app.
- To use certain extensions in trunk mode, you need to create virtual DDIs first.