- Download the app from the App Store.
- Generate your personal login data:
- Call up your Cloud Telefonanlage in your easybell customer portal.
- Add a new device by clicking on the "Add" button under "Devices".
- In the "Basic settings", select "App" as the end device type and follow the usual steps. Do not forget to also enter a name for the device.
- The field under "Outgoing telephony" called "Internal name display" must also be filled in.
- Now enter your e-mail address under "Access data and contact".
- Then click on the "Save and generate access data" button.
- You will now be shown your login data and a QR code.
- Scan the QR code with the app or enter the displayed data manually.Note: Only one phone number can be registered in the app.
Confirm the requested access in the app. Access to media and files is necessary for the recording function of the app to work. Without this access, no telephony is possible. You will also receive a notification to your specified e-mail address that a new device has been deposited. You do not need to do anything else. After activating the app, you will see on the overview page of your Cloud Telefonanlage that the status of the newly created device is set to "online".
Note on the use of Do Not Disturb (DND).
In the system settings of iOS, you can define caller groups that are not blocked despite activated "Do not disturb" (DND) mode. This setting only applies to the phone settings of iOS and not to apps from other providers. To be reachable inbound with the VoIP to go app, you have to deactivate DND.