Always the fastest DSL at your company location, without throttling, with optional fixed IP address.
Certified for over 30 telephone systems, encrypted telephony, number blocks without additional monthly costs
Can be canceled monthly, excellent customer service, optionally also every day around the clock
You can combine our Office Komplett with your own telephone system or the easybell Cloud Telefonanlage. In combination with our Cloud Telefonanlage, you can choose from various flat rates with maximum cost security in addition to the affordable Fair Flat minute packages. Regardless of whether you choose a flat rate or a Fair Flat minutes package, you will receive an extensible SIP trunk with up to 50 voice channels (30 with a flat rate) as well as an Internet connection with up to 250 Mbps. It's easy to choose the configuration that's right for you in the ordering process!
With Business Fair Flats, you receive minute packages for fixed-network and mobile calls. These apply to all outgoing calls via this line. So you save considerably compared to a minute-based bill or a flat rate per call channel.
- 1000 free minutes to the German fixed network and 200 free minutes to the German mobile network included
- Significantly cheaper than flat rates per extension
- Larger minute packages available for an additional charge
If you book Office Komplett including Cloud Telefonanlage, you can also use various flat rates instead of the low-priced Fair Flat minute packages:
|Flat rates||Price per voice channel|
|Flat rate to the German fixed network||inclusive|
|Optional flat rate to German mobile network||+ 5 €/month|
|Optional fixed network flat rate to 40 countries||+ 2,50 €/month|
Always get the best available DSL connection.
- ADSL Annex J with up to 16 Mbps download and faster upload with up to 2.8 Mbps included
- VDSL Vectoring with up to 100 Mbps download and 40 Mbps upload for 5 €/month extra
- VDSL Supervectoring with up to 250 Mbps download and 40 Mbps upload for 15 €/month extra
You will always get the fastest VDSL connection. Free upgrade from slower VDSL to 100 Mbps and from 175 Mbps to 250 Mbps in case of later availabilty
- Optional: Premium service including static IP-address for 6.95€/month (static IP-address; 24-hour hotline and express fault clearance)*
Use your telephone system wherever you are. Thanks to the intuitive user interface, the Cloud Telefonanlage is easy to administer and configure. In addition to the registration of multiple trunks, it also offers
- Cloud features such as parallel calling, PIN-protected conference rooms, blacklists, voice mail, call forwarding, Fax2Mail and much more.
- Secure telephony thanks to TLS and SRTP and
- Our hosted solution: Each telephone system is located on a dedicated server (VM).
With a phone number block, you get easy-to-remember phone numbers for all employees. In addition, you can use the full range of functions of the Cloud Telefonanlage.
- Provision of a new block of 10 or 100 telephone numbers for a one-time fee of €19.95 or €49.95.
- 1000 number blocks from 50 voice channels on request for a one-time provisioning fee of 99.95€.
- Porting of existing number blocks or individual numbers free of charge
- Use of multiple number blocks possible
We make the switch to easybell as easy as possible for you and take care of the following for you
- the termination of your contract with your old provider and
- the porting of your usual phone numbers or phone number blocks
With the Teams Connector, you can integrate your SIP trunk into Microsoft Teams and thus handle all your communications via this popular unified communication tool.
- Use your easybell phone numbers in Microsoft Teams!
- Automated setup, without any professional knowledge or command line.
- Take advantage of the low easybell minute rates!
- Only 5 €* per month to connect ten Microsoft Teams seats each.
- Test for 30 days at no charge.
Additional functions at a glance
Find out which Microsoft Teams license is required.
The Snom IP phone D865 is regarded as a guarantee for calling in top HD quality. Not only do the business phone look good, it also have a whole host of other technical refinements in store!
- High-resolution 5" TFT display
- Self-labelling function keys
- Bluetooth, USB connection, WLAN, designed in Germany
- 15 function keys
You can use your own router or get a new FRITZ!Box 7590 AX.
Get the FRITZ!Box 7590 AX for only 199 € plus VAT.
- all login information included
- Pre-configured and free of forwarding costs
|Snom IP phone||159 € one-off (optional power supply unit for 11 € one-off)|
|FRITZ!Box 7590 AX||199 € one-off or 4.95 €/month to rent|
*All prices subject to statutory VAT
Our fraud protection service recognizes professional abuse early. Your maximum damage will not exceed 10 € per line for international calls.
- We’ll guarantee this, if your telephone account is used by professional criminals and you’ve complied with your duty of care.
- duty of care means, that you use safe passwords and you don't share them with others. You are also responsible for keeping the firmware of your voip-devices up to date.
With easybell SIP trunking, your encrypted calls will be able to get a better quality than ISDN calls. All servers are hosted in German data centers.
- TLS, ZRTP and SRTP encryption
- High call quality in HD or ISDN quality
- Failover (=an automatic switch to a secondary system on failure of the primary system) for each extension via virtual DDIs
All business clients profit from our fair contract conditions and enjoy additional benefits:
- No contract term, can be cancelled monthly
- Free switch of plans
- excellent business support with trained service personnel, optional: 24/7 available, express supression within 8 hours on working days for just 5 €/monday surcharge (static IP in VDSL and Annex J included)
Put an end to confusing telephone bills and complicated accounting! With easybell, you can combine multiple locations or accounts and bill them in one collective invoice.
- You decide which accounts are grouped together.
- One simple invoice for all your customer numbers.
- Only a single payment by direct debit or bank transfer.
|Includedin the package||Office Komplett Trunk (rate with Fair Flat)||Office Komplett Cloud (rate with flat rate)|
|DSL connection (16 Mbit/s included, higher bandwidths optional)||25 €/month|
|Fair Flat 1000 1000 min. to fixed network 200 min. to German mobile networks||9.95 €/month|
|Cloud Telefonanlage with 10 extensions & 10 devices||Optional|
|Provisioning fee||49.95 € one-time|
|Fixed network minute rates||0.98 ct/min (after expiration of the minute package)|
|Mobile minute prices||9.8 ct/min (after expiration of the minute package)|
|Additional telephony options|
|5 voice channels||-|
|10 voice channels||Inclusive|
|50 voice channels||+ 10 €/month|
|+20 voice channels||With Fair Flat 5000 or Fair Flat 10000 included|
|Cloud Telefonanlage with 10 extensions & 10 devices||+ 9.95 €/month|
|Cloud Telefonanlage with 25 extensions & 25 devices||+ 22.45 €/month|
|Cloud Telefonanlage with 50 extensions & 50 devices||+ 34.95 €/month|
|Block of 10 numbers||+ 19.95 € one time|
|Block of 100 numbers||+ 49.95 € one time|
|Block of 1000 numbers (from 50 voice channels)||+ 99.95 € one time|
|Additional DSL options|
|VDSL Basic or Vectoring with up to 100 Mbit/s** download and 40 Mbit/s upload||+ 5 €/month|
|VDSL Supervectoring with up to 250 Mbit/s** download and 40 Mbit/s upload||+ 15 €/month|
|Premium Service with static IP address and Carrier Express fault clearance.||+ 6.95 €/month|
*Carrier Express fault clearance is not possible in a few regional expansion areas.
**You always get the fastest VDSL connection. Free upgrade from slower VDSL connections to 100 Mbit/s or from 175 Mbit/s to 250 Mbit/s with later expansion.
|Additional flat rate options||Price per voice channel|
|Optional flat rate to the German mobile network||+ 5 €/month|
|Optional fixed-network flat rate to 40 countries||+ 2.50 €/month|
|Additional Fair-Flat options|
|Fair Flat 1000 1000 min. to fixed network 200 min. to German mobile networks||inclusive|
|Fair Flat 3000 3000 min. to fixed network 600 min. to German mobile networks included||+ 19.90 €/month|
|Fair Flat 5000 5000 min. to landline 1000 min. to German mobile 20 voice channels extra||+ 39.80 €/month|
|Fair Flat 10000 10000 min. to landline 2000 min. to German mobile 20 voice channels extra||+ 89.55 €/month|
|Snom IP phone D865||159 € one time|
|FRITZ!Box 7590 AX||199 € one-time or 4.95 €/month|
An Office Komplett rate always consists of a DSL line and telephone connection, optionally with Cloud Telefonanlage. Depending on the rate variant, a flat rate to the German fixed network or the Fair Flat 1000 minutes package is included. The final price is determined by the combination of these rate components, but is at least 34.95 €/month. The following payment methods apply to rates for companies: convenient payment by direct debit or by bank transfer after invoicing.
No minimum contract term; can be canceled 14 days to the end of the month. Call by Call not possible.
1. DSL connectionprovision fee: €49.95 one-off
- ADSL Annex J: Up to 16 Mbit/s download and 2.8 Mbit/s upload for 20.00 €/month
- VDSL Basic: Up to 50 Mbit/s download and 10 Mbit/s upload for 25.00 €/month
- VDSL Vectoring: Up to 100 Mbit/s download and 40 Mbit/s upload for 25.00 €/month
- VDSL Supervectoring: Up to 250 Mbit/s download and 40 Mbit/s upload for 35.00 €/month.
The following applies to VDSL Basic and Vectoring connections: Depending on availability, 25, 50 or 100 Mbit/s will be switched; if availability improves in the future, the speed will be increased to up to 100 Mbit/s free of charge.
The following applies to VDSL supervectoring lines: Depending on availability, 175 or 250 Mbit/s will be switched; if availability improves in the future, the speed will be increased to up to 250 Mbit/s free of charge.
2. IP-based telephone connection Dial-through capability, nomadic use.
Voice channel options Office Komplett Trunk:
10 voice channels: 5 €/month
30 voice channels: 15 €/month - 20 additional voice channels when booking a Fair Flat 5000 or Fair Flat 10000!
Voice channel options Office Komplett Cloud:
- 2 voice channels: 5 €/month
- 5 voice channels: 12.50 €/month
- 10 voice channels: 25 €/month
- 30 voice channels: 75 €/month
3. flat rate or minute package
Flat rate options (Office Komplett Cloud): Fixed network Germany: included Mobile network Germany: 5 €/month per booked voice channel International flat rate to fixed network of 40 countries: 2.50 €/month per booked voice channel
Flat rates can only be booked for all voice channels. Voice calls outside the flat rate are billed on a per-minute basis (60/60). Click here for our telephone price list.
Fair Flat minute packages (Office Komplett Trunk)
Fair Flat 1000: 9.95 €/month (1000 min. to German landlines; 200 min. to German mobile phones) Fair Flat 3000: 29.85 €/month (3000 min. to German landlines; 600 min. to German mobile phones) Fair Flat 5000: 49.75 €/month (5000 min. to German fixed network; 1000 min. to German mobile networks) Fair Flat 10000: 99.50 €/month (10000 min. to German fixed network; 2000 min. to German mobile networks)
FairFlat 1000 international: 14.95 €/month with 1000 minutes to landlines in agreed countries and 200 minutes to German mobile included. Fair Flat 3000 international: 44.85 €/month with 3000 minutes to the fixed network of agreed countries and 600 minutes to German mobile phones included. Fair Flat 5000 international: 74.75 €/month with 5000 minutes to the fixed network of agreed countries and 1000 minutes to German mobile phones included. Fair Flat 10000 international: 149.50 €/month with 10000 minutes to the fixed network of agreed countries and 2000 minutes to German mobile phones included. A list of the countries to which the Fair Flat international applies can be found in our telephone price list.
After the inclusive minutes have been used, billing is based on the number of minutes in minute-by-minute intervals (60/60) in accordance with our regular connection charges (see 2.).
4. Cloud Telefonanlage (optional)
- Cloud Telefonanlage 10: 9.95 €/month
- Cloud Telefonanlage 25: 22.45 €/month
- Cloud Telefonanlage 50: 34.95 €/month extra
Additional 25 devices and 25 extensions each 12.50 €/month extra
The following applies to VDSL-Basic and Vectoring connections: depending on availability, 25, 50 or 100 Mbit/s will be switched; if availability improves in the future, the speed will be increased to up to 100 Mbit/s free of charge. The following applies to VDSL supervectoring lines: Depending on availability, 175 or 250 Mbit/s will be switched; if availability improves in the future, the speed will be increased to up to 250 Mbit/s free of charge.
Contractually agreed speed in accordance with our bandwidth guarantee. Only available if easybell ADSL or VDSL is available.
IP-based telephone connection, can be used nomadically. Call-by-call and preselection not possible.
VoIP-capable devices and router compatible with connection technology are required.
Premium Service: 24-hour hotline for troubleshooting, priority processing, initiation of express fault clearance with technician deployment within 8 hours during our business hours and static IP address 6.95 €/month surcharge.
Important: Carrier Express fault clearance is not available in some regions of Germany. The exact design of Premium Service for your constellation (technology and location) will be communicated to you during the ordering process.
Number blocks: New block of 10 telephone numbers for a one-time fee of 19.95 €, new block of 100 telephone numbers for a one-time fee of 49.95 €. Blocks of 1000 numbers for a one-time charge of 99.95 € for rates with 30 voice channels or more. 1000 number blocks are not available in all local networks. A single phone number is free for new orders; subsequent orders cost a one-time fee of €4 per phone number.
Hardware: IP phone Snom D865 for purchase for a one-time fee of €159, optional power supply unit one-time fee of €11 Router FRITZ!Box 7590 AX for rent for 4.95 €/month or for purchase for €199.
In the case of a new DSL line connection a Deutsche Telekom technician needs to come as the so-called "Letzte Meile" (“last mile”) of your phone line belongs to Deutsche Telekom. In most cases, you avoid the need for a technician by entering the name and phone number of the previous owner of the line during the ordering process.
The technician will connect your phone line at a port of DSLAM (DSL-distribution station), which is near by your place. So they need to come to your house to cover the line and If necessary, they may need to check the cabling of the main distributor of your house and in your telephone socket. If there’s no telephone socket, they will insert one (if there’s a phone line in your flat).
Note: The technician is not responsible for the cabling connection between the main distrubution of your residence and the desired location of the telephone outlet. This responsibilty falls on the homeowner.
We will inform you about the date of activation and whether a technician is necessary.
Lots of big PBXes are not able to authenticated itself with username and password for outgoing calls. They require an authentication via IP address. With a Trusted IP, you can decide from which IP addresses your PBX is allowed to start an outgoing call. The use of this feature is only possible with a static IP.
If a new activation by Deutsche Telekom is necessary, a technician will come to you. If you take over an existing connection, a technician won’t be necessary because the phone connection is already established. In the case of a switch in technology of your connection, e.g. from cable to DSL, a technician appointment is necessary. Please note, that at least one phone number needs to be “port” for taking over a still existing connection.
You can avoid a technician appointment if you tell us the name and the phone number of the previous holder of the line, e.g. the previous tenant. Deutsche Telekom may have saved the correct digital line link and is able to make a so-called remote switching.