- To translate complex telecommunication services into user friendly and intuitive digital products for our users.
- Using a combination of typography, icon language, visuals, colour, form and structure you will influence our products in such a way that is both comprehensive and aesthetically pleasing.
- Unify our existing design structure and ensure a consistent visual design language and usability of the public website to the cloud phone system and Microsoft Teams integration.
- Keep the user at the center of your work through initial brainstorming and draft concept design, wireframe, prototypes and finally in our product.
- You will be part of an interdisciplinary team of designers, product managers, developers, marketing experts, editors and external service providers.
- As a creative mind, you follow current trends in the digital service sphere and have a flair for innovation.
- To inspire with your creativity and give honest but constructive feedback based on your own experiences.
What you bring to the table
- You have successfully completed a degree in a field relevant to the job (UI/UX design, graphic design, visual communication) or have comparable training.
- You have proven background in the field of user experience and interface design
- You are proficient in the usual programs such as Figma or Adobe CC and likewise carry a basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- The ability to understand complex web applications and the drive for continual design improvement
- Knowledge of Headless CMS and Vue.js is also plus
What We offer
- A modern and spacious workplace in the heart of Berlin working alongside a creative team of young professionals. Desk with dual monitor setup complete with notebook and operating system of your choice
- The possibility for further training and development opportunities
- Flexible and family-friendly work hours in full or part-time positions
- A position in a fast-growing, profitable company with a hands-on mentality and flat hierarchy
- Remote work possible
- Free coffee, tea and juices as well as cereals and fresh fruit
- A discounted BVG ticket and free internet connection at home
- A competitive salary
About the company
easybell is an internet and telephony provider for individuals as well as business clients. Our most important products are DSL connections, SIP trunks, our cloud telephony appliance, and voice over ip telephony.
The company was founded in 2006 and is located in the very center of Berlin. We are part of the market-listed ecotel group which provides us with excellent access to affordable upfront services.
Our inexpensive rates feature fair contract conditions with no minimum duration. We develop our products and services from an understandable and flexible point of view.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Enhancing our Laravel and Lumen based systems
- Fostering the separation of powers between frontend and backend by providing RESTful JSON interfaces for our existing systems
- Building new backend systems based on Laravel
- At least one year of PHP development experience
- Experience in Database systems
- Experience with Asterisk based telephony systems beneficial
- Knowledge of SOLID design principles
- Thinking in RESTful interfaces (XML/JSON/SOAP)
- Test Driven development
- Agile mindset
- Fluent in German and English
What we offer
- A modern and spacious workplace
- Up to four people offices giving you space to communicate as well as focus
- Choose between modern platforms to work with the system you work best
- Home office option
- Free coffee, juices, and water
- Competitive salary
- PHP 7.1 and above
- Laravel 5.5 and above