Up to 50 voice channels, IP based, without a local telephone system
7 days notice period only, 30 days testing for free!*
Get a minute package for all extensions. Save up to 66 percent.
All PBX features; secure & more flexible than other phone systems
Your company is fully committed to digitization and you are looking for an uncomplicated telephone system solution from the cloud that you can flexibly operate yourself? Would you like to manage the telephony of your employees at several locations in one telephone system? You don't want to deal with the maintenance and updates of a telephone system yourself? Nevertheless, it is important to you that you have the full security of your own telephone system? The easybell Cloud Telefonanlage (Cloud PBX) offers you a fully-fledged telephony solution for your company.
- You can make up to 50 external calls at the same time, the number of internal calls is unlimited.
- No local telephone system is required anymore.
- Set up extensions and terminals for your employees as easy as child's play.
- Use functions such as time-controlled call forwarding, branch capability, busy lamp field, call pickup, call transfer, TAPI and many more. For companies that need between 2 and 100 extensions and want to work flexibly.
The concept of our Cloud phone system is based on the idea of easy usability. That’s why our user interface can be handled intuitive, so you can use all important features very quickly:
- Call transfer, Call pick up and busy lamp field (BLF) (features need to be supported by the used device)
- Quick dialing, on-call groups, and closing time button
- With the AMI interface of the Cloud PBX, the TAPI function of a Windows computer can be used.
- Branch capability: Use telephone numbers of different area codes in one Cloud PBX.
- Extended call forwarding: Implement complex, time-controlled forwarding scenarios.
- Detailed blocking lists, Fax2Mail, voicemail with individual messages and much more
easybell Cloud Telefonanlage unites advantages of online telephone systems and local ones.
- Site-independent: All of your employees can register themselves at your Cloud Telefonanlage. Now they are able to use their telephone connection without any problems, no matter, where they are.
- Safer: Your Cloud Telefonanlage is hosted on a reserved server (VM), especially for you. Sensitive data are more secure on our server than on shared ones, like IP-Centrex solutions. Furthermore, we make sure that the PBX software has always got the latest update.
With a block of telephone numbers, you get phone numbers for all employees, which easily can be kept in mind. Furthermore, you can use all functions of an easybell SIP trunk.
- Provisioning of a new block of 10 is 19.95€, of 100 is 49.95€ one-off
- Blocks of 1000 numbers with limited availability for 99.95€ provisioning fee
- Free porting of phone numbers or phone number blocks
- Use more than one block of phone numbers in a telephone system
Our fraud protection service recognizes professional abuse early. Your maximum damage will not exceed 10 € per line for international calls.
- We’ll guarantee this, if your telephone account is used by professional criminals and you’ve complied with your duty of care.
- duty of care means, that you use safe passwords and you don't share them with others. You are also responsible for keeping the firmware of your voip-devices up to date.
With our Business Fair Flats you can save up to 66 percent compared to a minute-based billing. One package applies for all extensions.
- Cheaper than flatrates per extensions
- With the Fair Flat 5000 or Fair Flat 10000 (bookable from 10 voice channels) you get 20 additional voice channels!
- Fair Flat international: The minute packages not only apply throughout Germany, but also to the fixed network of 36 agreed countries.
- All Fair Flats at a glance
With easybell SIP trunking, your encrypted calls will be able to get a better quality than ISDN calls. All servers are hosted in German data centers.
- TLS, ZRTP and SRTP encryption
- High call quality in HD or ISDN quality
- Failover (=an automatic switch to a secondary system on failure of the primary system) for each extension via virtual DDIs
The Snom IP phone D865 is regarded as a guarantee for calling in top HD quality. Not only do the business phone look good, it also have a whole host of other technical refinements in store!
- High-resolution 5" TFT display
- Self-labelling function keys
- Bluetooth, USB connection, WLAN, designed in Germany
- 15 function keys
You can use your own router or get a new FRITZ!Box 7590 AX.
Get the FRITZ!Box 7590 AX for only 199 € plus VAT.
- all login information included
- Pre-configured and free of forwarding costs
|Snom IP phone||159 € one-off (optional power supply unit for 11 € one-off)|
|FRITZ!Box 7590 AX||199 € one-off or 4.95 €/month to rent|
*All prices subject to statutory VAT
|easybell Cloud Telefonanlage*||10||25||50|
|Numbers of extensions/on-call groups||10||25||50|
|Numbers of devices||10||25||50|
|Price/month||9.95 €||22.45 €||34.95 €|
Afterward, Cloud Telefonanlage is extendible with additional 25 extensions and 25 devices for 12.50 €/month each.
30 days testing for free*
|Options in lines and hardware|
|2 voice channels|
|6 month for free, after that 1.95 €|
|10 voice channels|
|50 voice channels|
|Snom IP phone D865||159 €/piece|
Cloud Telefonanlage 10 with 10 extensions for 9.95 €/month; Cloud Telefonanlage 25 with 25 extensions for 22.45 €/month, Cloud Telefonanlage 50 with 50 extensions for 34.95 €/month, 10 lines for 4.95 €/month optionally bookable for all Cloud Telefonanlagen products; 50 voice channels for Cloud Telefonanlage 25 and 50 for 19.95 €/month optionally bookable; no minimum contract period.
Optional 24-hour pime service hotline for 2.95 €/month surcharge
Conditions for free testing: Cloud Telefonanlage can only be tested fully for free with the Business 2 plan with two lines. Products with more than two lines have got a monthly charge of 4.95 €/month for 10 lines or 19.95 €/month for 50 voice channels right from the beginning. The PBX can be canceled within these 30 days. After the testing time of 30 days, there will be costs according to the number of used extensions and devices. The Cloud Telefonanlage can be canceled to the end of a month at every time. The plan Business 2 needs to be canceled separately and there’s no monthly charge for six month. Call by Call not possible.
The following payment methods apply to tariffs for companies: Convenient payment by direct debit or by bank transfer after invoicing.
All prices subject to statutory VAT; all prices at a glance.
Yes. You can transfer your old phone number to easybell if we take over your current line or you move home within your local exchange area. The same applies to older, shorter phone numbers.
Click here for a detailed explanation.
You can use VoIP with every internet connection (DSL, Cable, UMTS, LTE etc.) worldwide if the up-/downstream is at least 80 kbps.
You can call with any telephone if it’s connected to a VoIP compatible router (eg. FRITZ!Box or Speedport). You can also call via a smartphone app, a softphone via PC or an IP phone.
You will also get a real local phone number, so you’ll be available from any phone worldwide with this number.
You can use the phone connection worldwide (“nomadic use”). That’s why you can call like you’re at home when you’re on holidays or on business trips abroad. You only need an internet connection at your places and a connected VoIP compatible device like a smartphone, an IP phone or a softphone.
You can activate many devices at the same time. They ring simultaneously without any extra fees for forwarding. Now it is possible to be available via one number at more than one place at the same time.
You register via the following steps:
- You order online.
- You receive an email. Please click the verification link.
- easybell sends you a code for verification of your address to your postal address. (wait for about 2 working days)
- After entering the code at the customer portal (Button: Enter code), a complete use of your connection (incoming and outgoing calls) is possible.
You can order a porting of phone numbers via the customer portal after the complete activation of the connections via the customer portal.
No, as standard we do not enter your number into the phone book.
If you would like your number to be included, then after your order you can request it to be entered in the Phone functions/Settings section of the customer portal.
In the process you can decide which specific information you would like to publish online or offline for each local telephone number.
However, be aware that once your number has been published it cannot be quickly removed again.