How do I use my phone numbers as a SIP trunk?
Important note: Trunk mode is only available in selected business customer packages (e.g. Business SIP Trunks or Office Komplett Trunk). Trunk mode cannot be set for all private customers or in the Office Komplett Cloud package.
- The first step is to log in to the easybell customer portal with your personal access data.
- Click “Manage numbers” via “Phone settings”.
- The following overview shows your phone settings in “Telephone” mode. Please click the blue “Telephone” button to change the mode to “Trunk”.
- The following selection appears:
- Please select the mode “Trunk” and click “Apply”:
You will now see that the desired phone number is in “Trunk” mode.