Automatic landline flat rate as "cost airbag" thereafter
Make calls from any broadband connection
No minimum contract period, 7-day notice period
An IP connection works globally with a broadband connection. You can simultaneously register every phone number on upt to five phones. Two calls at the same time are possible.
- Base fee: 2,99€ a month for 500 minutes to German landlines
- Cost security, not just for the included minutes: automatic landline flat rate for 2.99€ more
- Calls in ISDN or HD quality, video-telephony possible
With an IP connection you can be reached at your local telephone number – on your landline telephone at home, in the office or on your smartphone.
- Option of renting up to nine extra local telephone numbers for 0.79€ each per month
- Free phone number porting possible
Our fraud protection service recognizes professional abuse early. Your maximum damage will not exceed 20 € for international calls.
- We’ll guarantee this, if your telephone account is used by professional criminals and you’ve complied with your duty of care.
- duty of care means, that you use safe passwords and you don't share them with others. You are also responsible for keeping the firmware of your voip-devices up to date.
Our VoIP plans can be terminated seven days before the end of month.
- Convenient payment via direct debit with monthly billing
- Excellent customer service via email or telephone
Our IP-based connection offers you comfortable handling comparable to an ISDN connection. Use our simple online management for numerous additional functions.
- Send SMS and faxes, voicemail included and many more
- Detailed blocking list and call history
- All features at a glance
|Monthly charge < 500 min||2.99€/month|
|Monthly charge > 500 min||5.98€/month|
|One local telephone number||for free|
|Extra local telephone numbers||0.79€/month|
|All prices at a glance|
It is your choice: You can use your own compatible router or get a new FRITZ!Box 7590 AX from us.
- We provide you with all the required login data – use your favorite hardware
- If needed, we can offer you an AVM FRITZ!Box 7590 AX Wi-Fi router for 239 €, pre-configured and with free shipping
VoIP phone line including local telephone number with use-based basic fee; 2.99€ for up to 500 min/month to German landlines and 5.98€ for over 500 minutes; to-the-minute charge in an increment of 60/60; 9.8c/min to German landlines; two parallel calls possible; With home tariffs, you pay conveniently and securely by direct debit. partial amounts cannot be refunded; no minimum contract period; existing broadband access is required; Statutory VAT included. Our calls price list can be found here.
You can use VoIP with every internet connection (DSL, Cable, UMTS, LTE etc.) worldwide if the up-/downstream is at least 80 kbps.
You can call with any telephone if it’s connected to a VoIP compatible router (eg. FRITZ!Box or Speedport). You can also call via a smartphone app, a softphone via PC or an IP phone.
You will also get a real local phone number, so you’ll be available from any phone worldwide with this number.detailed view
You can use the phone connection worldwide (“nomadic use”). That’s why you can call like you’re at home when you’re on holidays or on business trips abroad. You only need an internet connection at your places and a connected VoIP compatible device like a smartphone, an IP phone or a softphone.
You can activate many devices at the same time. They ring simultaneously without any extra fees for forwarding. Now it is possible to be available via one number at more than one place at the same time.detailed view
You register via the following steps:
- You order online.
- You receive an email. Please click the verification link.
- easybell sends you a code for verification of your address to your postal address. (wait for about 2 working days)
- After entering the code at the customer portal (Button: Enter code), a complete use of your connection (incoming and outgoing calls) is possible.
You can order a porting of phone numbers via the customer portal after the complete activation of the connections via the customer portal.detailed view
No, as standard we do not enter your number into the phone book.
If you would like your number to be included, then after your order you can request it to be entered in the Phone functions/Settings section of the customer portal.
In the process you can decide which specific information you would like to publish online or offline for each local telephone number.
However, be aware that once your number has been published it cannot be quickly removed again.detailed view
No, this product is not intended for business use.
Please take a look at our SIP trunks and complete connections for business customers. This way you get professional features for everyday work like number blocks without monthly costs, online fax connection included and an optional premium service.detailed view