SIP trunk phone connections
Up to 200 parallel calls
Phone number without monthly costs
Up to 1 year free test period*
Hosted PBX with numerous features
Easy and intuitive handling
Extensions from 60 cent/month*
Internet & phone for businesses
VDSL connections with up to 100 Mbps
SIP trunk telephone connections
Integrated Cloud PBX on demand
- SIP trunks
- Cloud Telefonanlage (Cloud PBX)
- Business DSL solutions
How do I know, which firmware version I've got?
The firmware of FRITZ!Boxes has been reworked several times in the last few years. The user interface is different as well (that’s why we’ve got different guidances, depending on the firmware version). In general, it is important to have the latest update of your firmware. You can find guidances on AVM (external link).
How to check which firmware version do you have:
- Turn the FRITZ!Box on.
- Connect your computer with your router via LAN or WLAN.
- Open your browser.
- Enter “fritz.box” in the address bar of your browser.
- Maybe you have to enter your router password.
- Now you get to the dashboard You can find the firmware version right on the upper area.
- From FRITZ!OS 6.50
- FRITZ!OS 5 to 6.30
- xx.04.49 to xx.04.85
- xx.04.33 to xx.04.48
By the label of your FRITZ!Box, you can see, whether your router has been branded or not, e.g. the routers of 1&1 have got the additional information (UI), routers of O2 has got (O2).