You already have an Internet line and are looking for a reliable solution for your business telephony? Your company currently has a maximum of 30 employees? You need a 100 number block or want to bring your number block from your current provider? Then Business easy is just right for you!
- Business easy: SIP Tunk with 10 lines, up to 10 simultaneous calls
- using SIP-DDI and CLIP no screening phone number blocks uncomplicatedly
- compatible with numerous telephone systems
- for companies with up to 30 employees* (The need always depends on your telephony volume)
Ten extensions can be provided as SIP accounts (Cloud-Accounts). These extensions are no longer routed via the trunk. A cloud account can be used for various purposes,
- E.g., making calls from the office, as a Fax2Mail phone number or as a free conference room.
- User management: Give your employees access to the settings of the Cloud-Account
Our IP-based connection offers you comfortable handling comparable to an ISDN connection or a primary multiplexer. Use our simple online management for numerous additional functions.
- Detailed blocking list and call history
- Send SMS and faxes, voicemail function included and many more
- All functions at a glance
Our fraud protection service recognizes professional abuse early. Your maximum damage will not exceed 10 € per line for international calls.
- We’ll guarantee this, if your telephone account is used by professional criminals and you’ve complied with your duty of care.
- duty of care means, that you use safe passwords and you don't share them with others. You are also responsible for keeping the firmware of your voip-devices up to date.
With the Teams Connector, you can integrate your SIP trunk into Microsoft Teams and thus handle all your communications via this popular unified communication tool.
- Use your easybell phone numbers in Microsoft Teams!
- Automated setup, without any professional knowledge or command line.
- Take advantage of the low easybell minute rates!
- Only 5 €* per month to connect ten Microsoft Teams seats each.
- Test for 30 days at no charge.
Additional functions at a glance
Find out which Microsoft Teams license is required.
The Snom IP phone is synonymous with business calling in HD quality. Get the feature-rich IP phone for just 139 € (plus legal VAT.):
- High-resolution 4.3" TFT display
- Second monochrome display for self-labelling function keys
- Bluetooth, USB connection for WLAN stick, two displays, designed in Germany
- 6 function keys
- Call forwarding, on hold, Busy lamp field (BLF), team call (BLA) and many more
With easybell SIP trunking your encrypted calls will be able to get a better quality than ISDN calls. All servers are hosted in German data centers.
- TLS, ZRTP and SRTP encryption
- High call quality in HD or ISDN quality
- Failover (=an automatic switch to a secondary system on failure of the primary system) for each extension via Cloud-Accounts
With our Business Fair Flats you can save up to 71 percent compared to a minute-based billing. One package applies for all extensions.
- Cheaper than flatrates per extensions
- With the Fair Flat L or XL you get 20 additional lines!
- Fair Flat international: The minute packages not only apply throughout Germany, but also to the fixed network of 36 agreed countries.
- All Fair Flats at a glance
|Monthly charge||4.19 €/month|
|Mobile network||8,24 c/min|
|Fair Flat S|
1000 min. to landline
200 min. to German mobile
|Fair Flat M|
2500 min. to landline
500 min. to German mobile phone
Fair Flat L
|Fair Flat XL|
7500 min. to landline
3500 min. to German mobile phone
20 parallel calls extra
|block of 10 or 100 phone numbers||16.80 €/one-off|
|Snom IP phone D785||139 €/piece|
|All prices at a glance|
Business easy for 4.19 Euro/month without activation fee (Aktion); no activation fee; ten lines, one phone number (block of phone numbers) and ten cloud accounts included; new block of phone numbers optional for 16.80 one-off; 0c/min within internal network and to other easybell customers; 0.83c/min to German landlines; 8.2c/min to German mobile networks;
For all Fair Flats: A per-minute billing is based on the number of inclusive minutes used.
Fair Flat S (optional for Business basic, easy and plus): 9€/month including 1000 minutes to German landlines and 200 minutes to German mobile networks. Minutes-based billing applies once included minutes are used up.
Fair Flat M (optional for Business basic, easy and plus): 29€/month with 2500 minutes to German landlines and 500 minutes to German mobile networks. Minutes-based billing applies once included minutes are used up.
Fair Flat L (optional for Business easy and plus): 59€/month with 5000 minutes to German landlines and 2000 minutes to German mobile networks. Minutes-based billing applies once included minutes are used up. In combination with Business plus: 20 additional lines inclusive.
Fair Flat XL (optional for Business easy and plus): 99€/month with 7500 minutes to German landlines and 3500 minutes to German mobile networks. Minutes-based billing applies once included minutes are used up. In combination with Business plus: 20 additional lines inclusive.
The following applies to the optional Business Fair Flats international:
Fair Flat S international: 14€/month with 1000 minutes to landlines in agreed countries and 200 minutes to German mobile phones included.
Fair Flat M international: 39€/month with 2500 minutes to landlines in agreed countries and 500 minutes to German mobile phones included.
Fair Flat L international: 79€/month with 5000 minutes in the fixed network of agreed countries and 2000 minutes in the German mobile network included. 20 additional lines included.
Fair Flat XL international: 129€/month with 7500 minutes to landlines in agreed countries and 3500 minutes to German mobile phones included. 20 additional lines included.
Minutes-based billing applies once inclusive minutes are used up; to-the-minute charge in an increment of 60/60 ; no minimum contract period; can be cancelled seven days before end of month;
Optional 24h-Premium-Service-Hotline for 2.50 €/month surcharge
our calls price list can be found here.