Make ten parallel calls, ideal for up to 30 extensions, port your number or block of phone numbers
Encrypted calls, all servers located in Germany, automatic fallback solutions
No minimum contract term, can be canceled monthly, transparent pricing
You already have an Internet line and are looking for a reliable solution for your business telephony? Your company currently has a maximum of 30 employees? You need a 100 number block or want to bring your number block from your current provider? Then Business 10 is just right for you!
- Business 10: SIP Tunk with 10 lines, up to 10 simultaneous calls
- using SIP-DDI and CLIP no screening phone number blocks uncomplicatedly
- compatible with numerous telephone systems
- for companies with up to 30 employees* (The need always depends on your telephony volume)
Ten extensions can be provided as SIP accounts (virtual DDIs). These extensions are no longer routed via the trunk. A virtual DDI can be used for various purposes,
- E.g., making calls from the office, as a Fax2Mail phone number or as a free conference room.
- User management: Give your employees access to the settings of the virtual DDI
With a block of telephone numbers, you get phone numbers for all employees, which easily can be kept in mind. Furthermore, you can use all functions of an easybell SIP trunk.
- New block of 10 phone numbers can be ordered for 19.95€ one-off
- New block of 100 phone numbers can be ordered for 49.95€ one-off
- Free porting of phone numbers or phone number blocks
Our IP-based connection offers you comfortable handling comparable to an ISDN connection or a primary multiplexer. Use our simple online management for numerous additional functions.
- Detailed blocking list and call history
- Send SMS and faxes, voicemail function included and many more
- All functions at a glance
Our fraud protection service recognizes professional abuse early. Your maximum damage will not exceed 10 € per line for international calls.
- We’ll guarantee this, if your telephone account is used by professional criminals and you’ve complied with your duty of care.
- duty of care means, that you use safe passwords and you don't share them with others. You are also responsible for keeping the firmware of your voip-devices up to date.
With the Teams Connector, you can integrate your SIP trunk into Microsoft Teams and thus handle all your communications via this popular unified communication tool.
- Use your easybell phone numbers in Microsoft Teams!
- Automated setup, without any professional knowledge or command line.
- Take advantage of the low easybell minute rates!
- Only 5 €* per month to connect ten Microsoft Teams seats each.
- Test for 30 days at no charge.
Additional functions at a glance
Find out which Microsoft Teams license is required.
With easybell SIP trunking, your encrypted calls will be able to get a better quality than ISDN calls. All servers are hosted in German data centers.
- TLS, ZRTP and SRTP encryption
- High call quality in HD or ISDN quality
- Failover (=an automatic switch to a secondary system on failure of the primary system) for each extension via virtual DDIs
With our Business Fair Flats you can save up to 66 percent compared to a minute-based billing. One package applies for all extensions.
- Cheaper than flatrates per extensions
- With the Fair Flat 5000 or Fair Flat 10000 (bookable from 10 voice channels) you get 20 additional voice channels!
- Fair Flat international: The minute packages not only apply throughout Germany, but also to the fixed network of 36 agreed countries.
- All Fair Flats at a glance
The Snom IP phone D865 is regarded as a guarantee for calling in top HD quality. Not only do the business phone look good, it also have a whole host of other technical refinements in store!
- High-resolution 5" TFT display
- Self-labelling function keys
- Bluetooth, USB connection, WLAN, designed in Germany
- 15 function keys
You can use your own router or get a new FRITZ!Box 7590 AX.
Get the FRITZ!Box 7590 AX for only 199 € plus VAT.
- all login information included
- Pre-configured and free of forwarding costs
|Snom IP phone||159 € one-off (optional power supply unit for 11 € one-off)|
|FRITZ!Box 7590 AX||199 € one-off or 4.95 €/month to rent|
*All prices subject to statutory VAT
Put an end to confusing telephone bills and complicated accounting! With easybell, you can combine multiple locations or accounts and bill them in one collective invoice.
- You decide which accounts are grouped together.
- One simple invoice for all your customer numbers.
- Only a single payment by direct debit or bank transfer.
|Monthly charge||4.95 €/month|
|Mobile network||9.8 c/min|
|Fair Flat 1000|
1000 min. to landline
200 min. to German mobile
|Fair Flat 3000|
3000 min. to landline
600 min. to German mobile
Fair Flat 5000
|Fair Flat 10000|
10000 min. to landline
2000 min. to German mobile
20 voice channels extra
|block of 10 phone numbers||19.95 €/one-off|
|block of 100 phone numbers||49.95 €/one-off|
|Snom IP phone D865||159 €/piece|
|All prices at a glance|
Business 10 for 4.95 €/month without activation fee; no activation fee; ten lines, one phone number (block of phone numbers) and ten virtual DDIs included; Optional provision of a new block of telephone numbers for a one-time fee each of €19.95 for blocks of 10 and €49.95 for blocks of 100 numbers; 0c/min within internal network and to other easybell customers; 0.98 ct/min to German landlines; 9.8 ct/min to German mobile networks; Call by Call not possible.
For all Fair Flats: A per-minute billing is based on the number of inclusive minutes used.
Fair Flat 1000 (optional for Business 2, Business 10 and Business 50): 9.95 €/month including 1000 minutes to German landlines and 200 minutes to German mobile networks. Minutes-based billing applies once included minutes are used up.
Fair Flat 3000 (optional for Business 2, Business 10 and Business 50): 29.85 €/month with 3000 minutes to German landlines and 600 minutes to German mobile networks. Minutes-based billing applies once included minutes are used up.
Fair Flat 5000 (optional for Business 10 and Business 50): 49.75 €/month with 5000 minutes to German landlines and 1000 minutes to German mobile networks. Minutes-based billing applies once included minutes are used up. In combination with Business 50: 20 additional lines inclusive.
Fair Flat 10000 (optional for Business 10 and Business 50): 99.50 €/month with 10000 minutes to German landlines and 2000 minutes to German mobile networks. Minutes-based billing applies once included minutes are used up. In combination with Business 50: 20 additional lines inclusive.
The following applies to the optional Business Fair Flats international:
Fair Flat 1000 international: 14.95 €/month with 1000 minutes to landlines in agreed countries and 200 minutes to German mobile phones included.
Fair Flat 3000 international: 44.85 €/month with 3000 minutes to landlines in agreed countries and 600 minutes to German mobile phones included.
Fair Flat 5000 international: 74.75 €/month with 5000 minutes in the fixed network of agreed countries and 1000 minutes in the German mobile network included. 20 additional lines included.
Fair Flat 10000 international: 149.50 €/month with 10000 minutes to landlines in agreed countries and 2000 minutes to German mobile phones included. 20 additional lines included.
Minutes-based billing applies once inclusive minutes are used up; to-the-minute charge in an increment of 60/60; no minimum contract period; can be cancelled seven days before end of month;
Optional 24h-Premium-Service-Hotline for 2.95 €/month surcharge
The following payment methods apply to tariffs for companies: Convenient payment by direct debit or by bank transfer after invoicing.
our calls price list can be found here.