What must I do on the day of the technician appointment?
On the date of activation, someone has to be at home between 8am and 1pm allow the technician access to the house distributor. Please check where in the house the distributor is located before the technician arrives as it may be hard to reach or require a key to access.
Please make sure that
- The name on the doorbell panel is easy to read.
- Aditionally, you can leave a note on the doorbell with instructions for the techinican on where to go.
- Please check that the doorbell is functioning correctly.
- If a neighbour, on behalf of you, will be granting the technician access to your property on the day of the appointment, please leave a note with relevent information for the technician on the doorbell.
- You don’t have to connect the router to your telephone line yet, since the technician will bring there own testing device.