SIP trunking is the new technology for business telephony. It connects your telephone system with the telephone network in a very comfortable, easy and reliable way.
- It is possible to have up to ten calls at the same time.
- You can use blocks of telephone numbers via SIP-DDI and CLIP no screening.
- Certified for numerous phone systems
Ten extensions can be provided as SIP accounts (cloud accounts). These extensions are no longer routed via the trunk. A cloud account can be used for various purposes,
- E.g., making calls from the office, as a Fax2Mail phone number or as a free conference room.
- User management: Give your employees access to the settings of the cloud account
Our IP-based connection offers you comfortable handling comparable to an ISDN connection or a primary multiplexer. Use our simple online management for numerous additional functions.
- Detailed blocking list and call history
- Send SMS and faxes, voicemail function included and many more
- All functions at a glance
Our fraud protection service recognizes professional abuse early. Your maximum damage will not exceed 10 € per line for international calls.
- We’ll guarantee this, if your telephone account is used by professional criminals and you’ve complied with your duty of care.
- duty of care means, that you use safe passwords and you don't share them with others. You are also responsible for keeping the firmware of your voip-devices up to date.
The Snom IP phone is synonymous with business calling in HD quality. Get the feature-rich IP phone for just 139 € (plus 19% VAT.):
- High-resolution 4.3" TFT display
- Second monochrome display for self-labelling function keys
- Bluetooth, USB connection for WLAN stick, two displays, designed in Germany
- 6 function keys
- Call forwarding, on hold, Busy lamp field (BLF), team call (BLA) and many more
With easybell SIP trunking your encrypted calls will be able to get a better quality than ISDN calls. All servers are hosted in German data centers.
- TLS, ZRTP and SRTP encryption
- High call quality in HD or ISDN quality
- Failover (=an automatic switch to a secondary system on failure of the primary system) for each extension via cloud accounts
|Fair Flat S|
1000 minutes to German landline; 200 minutes to mobile network
|Fair Flat M|
2500 minutes to German landline; 500 minutes to mobile network
|Fair Flat L|
5000 minutes to German landline; 2000 minutes to mobile network
|Phone number block||16.80€ one-off|
|Snom IP phone D785||139€/piece|
|All prices at a glance|
Business easy for 4.19 Euro/month without activation fee (Aktion); no activation fee; ten lines, one phone number (block of phone numbers) and ten cloud accounts included; new block of phone numbers optional for 16.80 one-off; 0c/min within internal network and to other easybell customers; 0.83c/min to German landlines; 8.2c/min to German mobile networks; optional Business Fair Flat S for 9€/month with 1000 minutes to German landlines and 200 minutes to German mobile networks included or Business Fair Flat M for 29€/month with 2500 minutes to German landlines and 500 minutes to German mobile networks included; Business Fair Flat L for 59€/month with 5000 minutes to German landlines and 2000 minutes to German mobile networks included; Minutes-based billing applies once inclusive minutes are used up; to-the-minute charge in an increment of 60/60 ; no minimum contract period; can be cancelled seven days before end of month; our calls price list can be found here.