Make 50 parallel calls; port your phone number or blocks of phone numbers
Encrypted calls, all servers located in Germany, automatic fallback solutions
A minutes package for all extensions, save up to 66 percent with our Fair Flat offer
Enjoy fair contracts without minimum contract period, termination on a monthly basis
You already have an Internet line and are looking for a reliable solution for your business telephony? Your company currently has a maximum of 150 employees? You need a 1000 number block or want to bring your number block from your current provider? Then Business 50 is just right for you!
- Business 50: 50 up to 70 simultaneous calls*
- using SIP-DDI and CLIP no screening phone number blocks uncomplicatedly
- compatible with numerous telephone systems
- for medium-sized and large companies with up to 150 employees (The need always depends on your telephone volume)
Ten extensions can be provided as SIP accounts (virtual DDIs). These extensions are no longer routed via the trunk. A virtual DDI can be used for various purposes,
- E.g., making calls from the office, as a Fax2Mail phone number or as a free conference room.
- User management: Give your employees access to the settings of the virtual DDI.
With a block of telephone numbers, you get phone numbers for all employees, which easily can be kept in mind. Furthermore, you can use all functions of an easybell SIP trunk.
- New blocks of 10 phone numbers can be ordered for 19.95€ one-off
- A block of 100 phone numbers can be ordered for 49.95€ one-off
- Blocks of 1000 numbers for 99.95€ with limited availability
- Free porting of telephone numbers or blocks of telephone numbers
- Use more than one block of phone numbers in a telephone system
Our IP-based connection offers you comfortable handling comparable to an ISDN connection or a primary multiplexer. Use our simple online management for numerous additional functions.
- Detailed blocking list and call history
- Send SMS and faxes, voicemail function included and many more
- All functions at a glance
Our fraud protection service recognizes professional abuse early. Your maximum damage will not exceed 10 € per line for international calls.
- We’ll guarantee this, if your telephone account is used by professional criminals and you’ve complied with your duty of care.
- duty of care means, that you use safe passwords and you don't share them with others. You are also responsible for keeping the firmware of your voip-devices up to date.
With the Teams Connector, you can integrate your SIP trunk into Microsoft Teams and thus handle all your communications via this popular unified communication tool.
- Use your easybell phone numbers in Microsoft Teams!
- Automated setup, without any professional knowledge or command line.
- Take advantage of the low easybell minute rates!
- Only 5 €* per month to connect ten Microsoft Teams seats each.
- Test for 30 days at no charge.
Additional functions at a glance
Find out which Microsoft Teams license is required.
With easybell SIP trunking, your encrypted calls will be able to get a better quality than ISDN calls. All servers are hosted in German data centers.
- TLS, ZRTP and SRTP encryption
- High call quality in HD or ISDN quality
- Failover (=an automatic switch to a secondary system on failure of the primary system) for each extension via virtual DDIs
With our Business Fair Flats you can save up to 71 percent compared to a minute-based billing. One package applies for all extensions.
- Cheaper than flatrates per extensions
- With the Fair Flat 5000 or Fair Flat 10000 you get 20 additional lines!
- Fair Flat international: The minute packages not only apply throughout Germany, but also to the fixed network of 36 agreed countries.
- All Fair Flats at a glance
The Snom IP phone D865 is regarded as a guarantee for calling in top HD quality. Not only do the business phone look good, it also have a whole host of other technical refinements in store!
- High-resolution 5" TFT display
- Self-labelling function keys
- Bluetooth, USB connection, WLAN, designed in Germany
- 15 function keys
You can use your own router or get a new FRITZ!Box 7590 AX.
Get the FRITZ!Box 7590 AX for only 199 € plus VAT.
- all login information included
- Pre-configured and free of forwarding costs
|Snom IP phone||159 € one-off (optional power supply unit for 11 € one-off)|
|FRITZ!Box 7590 AX||199 € one-off or 4.95 €/month to rent|
*All prices subject to statutory VAT
Put an end to confusing telephone bills and complicated accounting! With easybell, you can combine multiple locations or accounts and bill them in one collective invoice.
- You decide which accounts are grouped together.
- One simple invoice for all your customer numbers.
- Only a single payment by direct debit or bank transfer.
|Monthly charge||19.95 €/month|
|Mobile network||9.8 c/min|
|Fair Flat 1000|
1000 min. to landline
200 min. to German mobile
|Fair Flat 3000|
3000 min. to landline
600 min. to German mobile
Fair Flat 5000
Fair Flat 10000
|Provisioning a Block of 10 phone numbers||19.95 € one-off|
|Provisioning a Block of 100 phone numbers||49.95 € one-off|
|Provisioning a Block of 1000 phone numbers||99.95 € one-off|
|Snom IP phone D865||159 €/piece|
|All prices at a glance|
Business 10000 for 19.95 €/month without provisioning fee; trunking with 50 voice channels; 100 virtual extensions; 0 ct/min within the network and to other easybell customers; 0.98 ct/min to the German fixed network; 9.8 ct/min to the German mobile network;
All fair flats are billed on a per-minute basis once the inclusive minutes have been used.
The following applies to the optional Fair Flats:
Fair Flat 1000 (optional for Business 2, Business 10 and Business 50): 9.95 €/month with 1000 minutes to the German fixed network and 200 minutes to the German mobile network included. Minutes are billed on a per-minute basis once the inclusive minutes have been used up.
Fair Flat 3000 (optional with Business 2, Business 10 and Business 50): 29.85 €/month with 3000 minutes to the German fixed network and 600 minutes to the German mobile network included. Minutes are billed on a per-minute basis once the inclusive minutes have been used up.
Fair Flat 5000 (optional with Business 10 and Business 50): 49.75 €/month with 5000 minutes to the German fixed network and 1000 minutes to the German mobile network included. After the inclusive minutes have been used, billing is based on the number of minutes. In combination with Business 50: 20 additional voice channels included.
Fair Flat 10000 (optional with Business 10 and Business 50): 99.50 €/month with 10000 minutes to the German fixed network and 3500 minutes to German mobile networks included. After the inclusive minutes have been used, billing is based on the number of minutes. In combination with Business 50: 20 additional voice channels included.
The following applies to the optional Business Fair Flats international:
Fair Flat 1000 international: €14.95/month with 1000 minutes to the fixed network of agreed countries and 200 minutes to German mobile included.
Fair Flat 3000 international: €44.85/month with 3,000 minutes to the fixed network of agreed countries and 600 minutes to German mobile phones included.
Fair Flat 5000 international: 74.75 €/month with 5000 minutes to landlines in agreed countries and 1000 minutes to German mobile included. 20 additional voice channels included.
Fair Flat 10000 international: 149.50 €/month with 10,000 minutes to landlines in agreed countries and 2,000 minutes to German mobile phones included. 20 additional voice channels included.
no minimum contract period; cancelable 7 days to the end of the month;
Here you can find our phone price list.
Phone numbers: One phone number included with order, no monthly charges for additional phone number(blocks); import of existing phone number blocks free of charge, optional provision of a new phone number block for a one-time fee of 19.95 € each for blocks of 10 and 49.95 € for blocks of 100, 1000 number blocks on request for one-time provision fee of 99.95 €. Blocks of 1000 numbers are not available in all local networks; subsequent orders of individual numbers cost a one-time fee of 4 € per number.
Optional 24-hour premium service hotline for 2.95 €/month surcharge.
The following payment methods apply to rates for companies: convenient payment by direct debit or by bank transfer after invoicing.