Make two parallel calls, ideal for up to four extensions, port or order block of phone numbers
One year without base fee,
1.67€ /month thereafter, no minimum contract period
A minutes package for all extensions, save up to 66 percent with our additional Fair Flat offers
Encrypted calls, all servers located in Germany, automatic fallback solutions
You already have an Internet line and are looking for a reliable solution for your business telephony? Your company currently has a maximum of 8 employees? You need a 10 number block or want to bring your number block from your current provider? Then Business 2 is just right for you!
- Business 2: SIP tunk with 2 voice channels, up to 2 calls simultaneously
- 6 months free trial
- using phone number blocks uncomplicated through SIP-DDI and CLIP no screening
- compatible with numerous telephone systems, optionally with easybell Cloud Telefonanlage (Cloud PBX)
- for beginners, freelancers or small businesses (The need always depends on your telephony volume)
With virtual DDIs you can provide several extensions of your block of telephone numbers beyond your phone system
- E.g., making calls away from the office, as a Fax2Mail phone number, as a fallback route or as a free conference room.
- User management: Give your employees access to the settings of the virtual DDI.
With a phone number block you get a coherent set of phone numbers for your employees and you can use all the functions of an easybell SIP trunk.
- First number block comes without additional monthly fees
- In Business 2, additional phone numbers or number blocks cost 0.79 €/month each
- Provision of a new phone number block: 19.95 € one-off
- Free porting of already existing blocks or phone numbers
Our IP-based connection offers you comfortable handling comparable to an ISDN connection or a primary multiplexer. Use our simple online management for numerous additional functions.
- Detailed blocking list and call history
- Send SMS and faxes, voicemail function included and many more
- All functions at a glance
Our fraud protection service recognizes professional abuse early. Your maximum damage will not exceed 10 € per line for international calls.
- We’ll guarantee this, if your telephone account is used by professional criminals and you’ve complied with your duty of care.
- duty of care means, that you use safe passwords and you don't share them with others. You are also responsible for keeping the firmware of your voip-devices up to date.
With easybell SIP trunking, your encrypted calls will be able to get a better quality than ISDN calls. All servers are hosted in German data centers.
- TLS, ZRTP and SRTP encryption
- High call quality in HD or ISDN quality
- Failover (=an automatic switch to a secondary system on failure of the primary system) for each extension via virtual DDIs
With our Business Fair Flats you can save up to 66 percent compared to a minute-based billing. One package applies for all extensions.
- Cheaper than flatrates per extensions
- With the Fair Flat 5000 or Fair Flat 10000 (bookable from 10 voice channels) you get 20 additional voice channels!
- Fair Flat international: The minute packages not only apply throughout Germany, but also to the fixed network of 36 agreed countries.
- All Fair Flats at a glance
With the Teams Connector, you can integrate your SIP trunk into Microsoft Teams and thus handle all your communications via this popular unified communication tool.
- Use your easybell phone numbers in Microsoft Teams!
- Automated setup, without any professional knowledge or command line.
- Take advantage of the low easybell minute rates!
- Only 5 €* per month to connect ten Microsoft Teams seats each.
- Test for 30 days at no charge.
Additional functions at a glance
Find out which Microsoft Teams license is required.
The Snom IP phone D865 is regarded as a guarantee for calling in top HD quality. Not only do the business phone look good, it also have a whole host of other technical refinements in store!
- High-resolution 5" TFT display
- Self-labelling function keys
- Bluetooth, USB connection, WLAN, designed in Germany
- 15 function keys
You can use your own router or get a new FRITZ!Box 7590 AX.
Get the FRITZ!Box 7590 AX for only 199 € plus VAT.
- all login information included
- Pre-configured and free of forwarding costs
|Snom IP phone||159 € one-off (optional power supply unit for 11 € one-off)|
|FRITZ!Box 7590 AX||199 € one-off or 4.95 €/month to rent|
*All prices subject to statutory VAT
Put an end to confusing telephone bills and complicated accounting! With easybell, you can combine multiple locations or accounts and bill them in one collective invoice.
- You decide which accounts are grouped together.
- One simple invoice for all your customer numbers.
- Only a single payment by direct debit or bank transfer.
|Monthly charge for the first 6 month||0 €|
|Monthy charge from the 7. month||1.95 €/month|
|Mobile network||9.8 ct/min|
|1st (block of) telephone number(s)||0 €/Monat|
|Further telephone numbers||0.79 €/Monat|
|Fair Flat 1000|
1000 min. to German landline
200 min. to German mobile
|Fair Flat 3000|
3000 min. to German landline
600 min. to German mobile phone
|Activating block of telephone numbers||19.95 €/one-off|
|24h service hotline||2.95 €/month|
|Snom IP phone D865||159 €/piece|
|All prices at a glance|
no basic fee for first year then 1.95 €/month;
no activation fee; two voice channels, one phone number / phone number block and two virtual DDIs included; provision of a block of phone numbers for 19.95 € one-off; 0.79 €/month from the second phone number / second block of phone numbers; 0c/min within internal network and to other easybell customers; 0.98 ct/min to German landlines; 9.8 ct/min to German mobile networks; Call by Call is not possible.
For all Fair Flats: Minutes-based billing applies once included minutes are used up.
Fair Flat 1000: 9.95 €/month including 1000 minutes to German landlines and 200 minutes to German mobile networks.
Fair Flat 3000: 29.85 €/month with 3000 minutes to German landlines and 600 minutes to German mobile networks. Minutes-based billing applies once included minutes are used up.
The following applies to the optional Business Fair Flats international:
Fair Flat 1000 international: 14.95 €/month with 1000 minutes to landlines in agreed countries and 200 minutes to German mobile phones included.
Fair Flat 3000 international: 44.85 €/month with 3000 minutes to landlines in agreed countries and 600 minutes to German mobile phones included.
Optional 24-hour premium service hotline for 2.95 €/month surcharge
no minimum contract period; can be cancelled seven days before end of month;
The following payment methods apply to tariffs for companies: Convenient payment by direct debit or by bank transfer after invoicing.
our calls price list can be found here.