Always get the fastest available VDSL connection.
- VDSL with up to 100 Mbps download and 40 Mbps upload included
- You will always get the fastest VDSL connection. Free upgrade from VDSL 25 or 50 to 100 Mbps in case of later availabilty
- Optional: Prime Service including static IP for 5€/month (static IP is possible with ADSL 2+, Annex J and most VDSL connections; 24-hour fault hotline and express fault clearance are possible with all connection technologies)
If desired or if there is no VDSL available:
- ADSL2+ Annex J with 16 Mbps download and faster upload with up to 2.8 Mbps for 5 €/month less
- ADSL2+ with 16 Mbps download for 10 €/month less
SIP Trunking is the new technology for business phone lines. It connects your telephone system with the telephone network in a comfortable, easy and reliable way. Ten lines are already included!
- Direct dial: SIP-DDI and CLIP no screening for using blocks of phone numbers
- 30 parallel calls for just 10 € (only with VDSL)
- capable of our easybell Cloud Telefonanlage
- numerous phone features with Fax2Mail, voice mail and many more
With Business Fair Flats you get minute packages for calls to landline and mobile networks, for all outgoing calls via this access. You can save a lot compared to the minute based billing or a flat rate per channel.
- 1.000 free minutes to German landline and 200 free minutes to German mobile networks included
- cheaper than a flat rate per extension
- larger minute package available:
|Fair Flat S (1.000 minutes to German landline; 200 minutes to German mobile networks)||included|
|Fair Flat M (2.500 minutes to German landline; 500 minutes to German mobile networks)||20,– €/month|
|Fair Flat L (5.000 minutes to German landline; 2000 minutes to German mobile networks)||50,– €/month|
With a block of telephone numbers, you get phone numbers for all employees, which easily can be kept in mind. Furthermore, you can use all functions of an easybell Cloud Telefonanlage.
- New block of 10 or 100 phone numbers: 16.80 € one-off
- Blocks of 1000 numbers for 99€ with limited availability
- Free porting of phone numbers or phone number blocks
- Use more than one block of phone numbers in a telephone system
With our hosted PBX you can use your phone system wherever you are. The intuitive user interface makes it easy to manage and configure the Cloud Telefonanlage. In addition to registering several trunks, it also offers
- Cloud features like parallel ringing, PIN-saved conference rooms, blocking lists, voicemail, call forwarding, Fax2Mail and many more
- Secure calling with TLS and SRTP
- Our hosted solution: Every phone system has its own server (VM).
|easybell Cloud Telefonanlage*|
|Cloud Telefonanlage 10|
10 extensions and 10 devices
|Cloud Telefonanlage 25|
25 extensions and 25 devices
|Cloud Telefonanlage 50|
50 extensions and 50 devices
|25 extensions and 25 devices as an additional option||each 10 €/month|
Our fraud protection service recognizes professional abuse early. Your maximum damage will not exceed 10 € per line for international calls.
- We’ll guarantee this, if your telephone account is used by professional criminals and you’ve complied with your duty of care.
- duty of care means, that you use safe passwords and you don't share them with others. You are also responsible for keeping the firmware of your voip-devices up to date.
With easybell SIP trunking your encrypted calls will be able to get a better quality than ISDN calls. All servers are hosted in German data centers.
- TLS, ZRTP and SRTP encryption
- High call quality in HD or ISDN quality
- Failover (=an automatic switch to a secondary system on failure of the primary system) for each extension via cloud accounts
The Snom IP phone D785 is regarded as a guarantee for calling in top HD quality. Not only do the business phone look good, it also have a whole host of other technical refinements in store!
- High-resolution 4.3" TFT display
- Second monochrome display for self-labelling function keys
- Bluetooth, USB connection for WLAN stick, two displays, designed in Germany
- 6 function keys
You can use your own router or get a new FRITZ!Box 7590:
- all login information included
- Pre-configured and free of forwarding costs
|Snom IP phone||139 € one-off (optional power supply unit for 11 € one-off)|
|FRITZ!Box 7590||159 € one-off or 3.78 €/month|
*All prices subject to 19% VAT
All business clients profit from our fair contract conditions and enjoy additional benefits:
- No contract term, can be cancelled monthly
- Free switch of plans
- excellent business support with trained service personnel, optional: 24/7 available, express supression within 8 hours on working days for just 5 €/monday surcharge (static IP in VDSL and Annex J included)
|Monthly charge||39.95 €/month|
|Activation fee||49.95 € one-off|
|Block of 10 or 100 phone numbers||16.80 € one-off|
|30 parallel calls (only with VDSL)||10 €/month|
|Landline flat rate||0.83 c/min|
|Mobile network||8.24 c/min|
|Optional: Business Prime Support and static IP (only with VDSL and Annex J)||5 €/month|
Product: Komplett Office Trunk
Monthly charge: 39.95 €/month
Activation fee of 49.95 €
IP based phone connection, nomadic usable
Call by Call and Preselection not possible
VDSL broadband connection with up to 100 Mbps and data flat rate, depending on availability 25, 50 or 100 Mbps, in case of future vectoring expansion the speed will be raised up to 100 Mbps for free.
SIP Trunk with 10 parallel calls included.
If not availabe or not desired we can offer ADSL2+ Annex B for 10 €/month less or ADSL2+ Annex J for 5 €/month less.
Contracted speed is always due to our bandwidth guarantee.
New 10 or 100 number block for a one-time fee of €16.80. 1000 number block on request for a one-time fee of 99 Euro for tariffs with at least 30 lines. 1000 blocks are not available in all local networks. A single telephone number is free of charge for new orders, subsequent orders cost 4 € per telephone number.
VoIP capable devices and router compatible with the connection technology are needed.
No minimum contract period; termination 14 days to the end of month
Fair Flat minute packages
0 c/min within easybell network and to other easybell customers; 0.83 c/min to German landline; 8.24 c/min to German mobile networks;
Optional: Fair Flat S with 1.000 min. to German landline; 200 min.to German mobile networks, plan included.
Fair Flat M with 2.500 min to German landline; 500 min. to German mobile network for 20 €/month
Fair Flat L with 5.000 min. to German landline; 2.000 min. to German mobile networks for 50 €/month
After using all including minutes there will be a minute based billing, with the to-the-minute charge in an increment of 60/60.
Snom IP phone D785 optional for 139 € one-off, optional power supply for 11 € one-off
FRITZ!Box 7590 optional 159 € one-off or for 3.78 €/month for rent
Optional: Business Prime Support including static IP adress (for VDSL and Annex J only): 24 hours available, express suppression within 8 hours on working days: 5 €/month surcharge
Optional: Business Prime Support (for ADSL only): 24 hours available, express suppression within 8 hours on working days: 5 €/month surcharge
No minimum contract period; termination 14 days to the end of month