You already have a telephone system and now want VDSL and a direct dial SIP trunk from a single source? Do you attach importance to low costs and fair contract conditions? You need a phone number block? Then Office Komplett Trunk is the right tariff for you!
- Office Komplett Trunk: VDSL connection with SIP trunk
- Dialable telephone connection with 10 to 50 lines for the use of telephone number blocks
- Certified for numerous telephone systems
- For companies with up to 150 employees who appreciate excellent service and fair contract terms.
Always get the fastest available VDSL connection.
- VDSL with up to 100 Mbps download and 40 Mbps upload included
- VDSL with up to 250 Mbps download and 40 Mbps upload for 10 €/month extra
- You will always get the fastest VDSL connection. Free upgrade from VDSL 25 or 50 to 100 Mbps and from 175 to 250 Mbps in case of later availabilty
- Optional: Prime Service including static IP-address for 5€/month (static IP-address; 24-hour hotline and express fault clearance)*
If desired or if there is no VDSL available:
- ADSL2+ Annex J with 16 Mbps download and faster upload with up to 2.8 Mbps for 5 €/month less
- ADSL2+ with 16 Mbps download for 10 €/month less
With Business Fair Flats you get minute packages for calls to landline and mobile networks, for all outgoing calls via this access. You can save a lot compared to the minute based billing or a flat rate per channel.
- 1.000 free minutes to German landline and 200 free minutes to German mobile networks included
- cheaper than a flat rate per extension
- Larger minute packages available at an extra charge
With a block of telephone numbers, you get phone numbers for all employees, which easily can be kept in mind. Furthermore, you can use all functions of an easybell Cloud Telefonanlage.
- New block of 10 or 100 phone numbers: 16.80 € one-off
- Blocks of 1000 numbers for 99€ with limited availability
- Free porting of phone numbers or phone number blocks
- Use more than one block of phone numbers in a telephone system
With our hosted PBX you can use your phone system wherever you are. The intuitive user interface makes it easy to manage and configure the Cloud Telefonanlage. In addition to registering several trunks, it also offers
- Cloud features like parallel ringing, PIN-saved conference rooms, blocking lists, voicemail, call forwarding, Fax2Mail and many more
- Secure calling with TLS and SRTP
- Our hosted solution: Every phone system has its own server (VM).
|easybell Cloud Telefonanlage*|
|Cloud Telefonanlage 10|
10 extensions and 10 devices
|Cloud Telefonanlage 25|
25 extensions and 25 devices
|Cloud Telefonanlage 50|
50 extensions and 50 devices
|25 extensions and 25 devices as an additional option||each 10 €/month|
Our fraud protection service recognizes professional abuse early. Your maximum damage will not exceed 10 € per line for international calls.
- We’ll guarantee this, if your telephone account is used by professional criminals and you’ve complied with your duty of care.
- duty of care means, that you use safe passwords and you don't share them with others. You are also responsible for keeping the firmware of your voip-devices up to date.
With easybell SIP trunking your encrypted calls will be able to get a better quality than ISDN calls. All servers are hosted in German data centers.
- TLS, ZRTP and SRTP encryption
- High call quality in HD or ISDN quality
- Failover (=an automatic switch to a secondary system on failure of the primary system) for each extension via Cloud-Accounts
The Snom IP phone D785 is regarded as a guarantee for calling in top HD quality. Not only do the business phone look good, it also have a whole host of other technical refinements in store!
- High-resolution 4.3" TFT display
- Second monochrome display for self-labelling function keys
- Bluetooth, USB connection for WLAN stick, two displays, designed in Germany
- 6 function keys
You can use your own router or get a new FRITZ!Box 7590:
- all login information included
- Pre-configured and free of forwarding costs
|Snom IP phone||139 € one-off (optional power supply unit for 11 € one-off)|
|FRITZ!Box 7590||159 € one-off or 3.78 €/month|
*All prices subject to statutory VAT
All business clients profit from our fair contract conditions and enjoy additional benefits:
- No contract term, can be cancelled monthly
- Free switch of plans
- excellent business support with trained service personnel, optional: 24/7 available, express supression within 8 hours on working days for just 5 €/monday surcharge (static IP in VDSL and Annex J included)
|Monthly charge for VDSL 100||39.95 €/month|
|Activation fee||49.95 € one-off|
|Mobile network||8.24 c/min|
|Fair Flat S|
1000 min. to German landline
200 min. to German mobile
|Fair Flat M|
2500 min. to German landline
500 min. to German mobile phone
Fair Flat L
Fair Flat XL
|Block of 10 or 100 phone numbers||16.80 €/one-off|
|Block of 1000 phone numbers||99 €/one-off|
|20 parallel calls extra||10 €/month|
|Business Premium Support and static IP-Address*||5 €/month|
|Snom IP phone D785||139 €/piece|
|All prices at a glance|
Product: Komplett Office Trunk
Monthly charge: 39.95 €/month (30.95 €/month for VDSL with up to 100 Mbps and 9 €/month for Fair Flat S)
Activation fee of 49.95 €
IP based phone connection, nomadic usable
Call by Call and Preselection not possible
VDSL broadband connection with up to 100 Mbps and data flat rate included, depending on availability you'll get 25, 50 or 100 Mbps, in case availability will change in the future the speed will be raised up to 100 Mbps for free.
VDSL broadband connection with up to 250 Mbps and data flat rate for 10 €/month extra, depending on availability you'll get 175 or 250 Mbps, in case availability will change in the future the speed will be raised up to 100 Mbps for free.
SIP Trunk with 10 parallel calls incl. For 10€/month additionally more lines: 30 parallel calls in combination with Fair Flat S or M, 50 lines in combination with Fair Flat L or XL.
If not availabe or not desired we can offer ADSL2+ Annex B for 10 €/month less or ADSL2+ Annex J for 5 €/month less.
Contracted speed is always due to our bandwidth guarantee. Availability of product is restricted to availability of easybell DSL or VDSL.
New 10 or 100 number block for a one-time fee of €16.80. 1000 number block on request for a one-time fee of 99 Euro for tariffs with at least 30 lines. 1000 blocks are not available in all local networks. A single telephone number is free of charge for new orders, subsequent orders cost 4 € per telephone number.
VoIP capable devices and router compatible with the connection technology are needed.
No minimum contract period; termination 14 days to the end of month
Fair Flat minute packages
0 c/min within easybell network and to other easybell customers; 0.83 c/min to German landline; 8.24 c/min to German mobile networks;
Fair Flat S with 1.000 min. to German landline; 200 min.to German mobile networks, fee of 9 €/month is included into the plan.
Fair Flat M with 2.500 min to German landline; 500 min. to German mobile network for 29 €/month
Fair Flat L with 5.000 min. to German landline; 2.000 min. to German mobile networks for 59 €/month plus 20 additional lines included
Fair Flat XL with 7.500 minutes to German landline; 3.500 minutes to German mobile networks for 99 €/month plus 20 additional lines included
After using all including minutes there will be a minute based billing, with the to-the-minute charge in an increment of 60/60.
The following applies to the optional Business Fair Flats international:
Fair Flat S international: 14 €/month with 1000 minutes to landlines in agreed countries and 200 minutes to German mobile phones included.
Fair Flat M international: 39 €/month with 2500 minutes to landlines in agreed countries and 500 minutes to German mobile phones included.
Fair Flat L international: 79 €/month with 5000 minutes in the fixed network of agreed countries and 2000 minutes in the German mobile network included. 20 additional lines included.
Fair Flat XL international: 129 €/month with 7500 minutes to landlines in agreed countries and 3500 minutes to German mobile phones included. 20 additional lines included.
Snom IP phone D785 optional for 139 € one-off, optional power supply for 11 € one-off
FRITZ!Box 7590 optional 159 € one-off or for 3.78 €/month for rent
Optional Business Premium Support: 24 hour hotline for fault acceptance, preferential processing, initiation of express fault clearance with technician intervention within 8 hours during our business hours and static IP address 5 €/month surcharge
Important: A static IP address is only possible in combination with ADSL Annex J and VDSL connections, but not with ADSL Annex B connections. Carrier Express fault clearance is not available in some regions of Germany. You will be informed about the exact configuration of Premium Service for your constellation (technology and location) during the order process.
No minimum contract period; termination 14 days to the end of month
What are Cloud-Accounts?
Individual extensions can be flexibly moved to the cloud as SIP accounts. We call these “Cloud-Accounts”. This allows you to use functions such as Web2Fax, Fax2Mail or conference rooms. Furthermore, external employees on business trips, in the home office or in other branches can be flexibly integrated via Cloud-Accounts.
Here we show you how you can create your Cloud-Accounts.detailed view
Can I continue to use my existing telephone system?
If you already use an IP telephone system, connection to easybell is no problem. easybell is compatible with numerous IP telephone systems, many of which are easybell certified. This means that both the manufacturer and easybell were able to confirm compatibility.
If your telephone system is not an IP telephone system, you need a media gateway for the VoIP connection, which you connect in front of the telephone system.
Which PBX is suitable for an easybell SIP trunk?
All IP-PBXes which can cope with SIP, the technologies of SIP-DDI and CLIP no screening and Codec g.711 are suitable for easybell Business VOICE. For HD calling, g.722 is necessary.
There are lots of different IP-PBXes. Please make sure, you take one for your needs. Therefore, you have to think about the needed features. A FRITZ!Box is often fine for SIP trunking, because it is able to deal with up to 20 extensions. To make sure you'll find the best suiting solution, we offer an interactive comparisson of PBXes on our website (in German).
To get the full functionality, we recommend you to use one of our certified IP-PBXes. We made extensive tests in cooperation with the PBXes’ producers to guarantee a full compatibility with our SIP trunks.
You can finde different guidances to set up our certified PBXes in our help center.detailed view
How can I set up a call forwarding in case of a PBX’s fallout?
You are able to configure a call forwarding via the web frontend. You can lead the call e.g. to a still existing analog or ISDN line or to a still existing mobile phone. With Cloud Accounts, you can set up an individual routing for each extension.detailed view
What’s a Trusted IP?
Lots of big PBXes are not able to authenticated itself with username and password for outgoing calls. They require an authentication via IP address. With a Trusted IP, you can decide from which IP addresses your PBX is allowed to start an outgoing call. The use of this feature is only possible with a static IP.detailed view
Can I encrypt the telephony?
The infrastructure of our telephony supports TLS connections and SRTP. If your device is able to use these standards, you can activate them without any problems.detailed view
What happens during the order?
You register via the following steps:
- You order online.
- You receive an email. Please click the verification link.
- easybell sends you a code for verification of your address to your postal address. (wait for about 2 working days)
- After entering the code at the customer portal (Button: Enter code), a complete use of your connection (incoming and outgoing calls) is possible.
You can order a porting of phone numbers via the customer portal after the complete activation of the connections via the customer portal.detailed view