You already have a telephone system and now want broadband internet and a direct dial SIP trunk from a single source? Do you value low costs and fair contract terms? You need a phone number block? Then Office Komplett Trunk is the right tariff for you!
- Office Komplett Trunk: DSL broadband connection with SIP trunk
- Dialable telephone connection with 10 to 50 lines for the use of telephone number blocks
- Certified for numerous telephone systems
- For companies who appreciate excellent service and fair contract terms.
Always get the best available DSL connection.
- ADSL Annex B with up to 16 Mbps download and up to 1 Mbps upload included
- ADSL Annex J with up to 16 Mbps download and faster upload with up to 2.8 Mbps for 5 €/month extra
- VDSL Vectoring with up to 100 Mbps download and 40 Mbps upload for 10 €/month extra
- VDSL Supervectoring with up to 250 Mbps download and 40 Mbps upload for 20 €/month extra
You will always get the fastest VDSL connection. Free upgrade from slower VDSL to 100 Mbps and from 175 Mbps to 250 Mbps in case of later availabilty
- Optional: Premium service including static IP-address for 5€/month (static IP-address; 24-hour hotline and express fault clearance)*
With Business Fair Flats you get minute packages for calls to landline and mobile networks, for all outgoing calls via this access. You can save a lot compared to the minute based billing or a flat rate per channel.
- 1.000 free minutes to German landline and 200 free minutes to German mobile networks included
- cheaper than a flat rate per extension
- Larger minute packages available at an extra charge
With a block of telephone numbers, you get phone numbers for all employees, which easily can be kept in mind. Furthermore, you can use all functions of an easybell Cloud Telefonanlage.
- New block of 10 or 100 phone numbers: 16.80 € one-off
- Blocks of 1000 numbers for 99€ with limited availability
- Free porting of phone numbers or phone number blocks
- Use more than one block of phone numbers in a telephone system
With our hosted PBX you can use your phone system wherever you are. The intuitive user interface makes it easy to manage and configure the Cloud Telefonanlage. In addition to registering several trunks, it also offers
- Cloud features like parallel ringing, PIN-saved conference rooms, blocking lists, voicemail, call forwarding, Fax2Mail and many more
- Secure calling with TLS and SRTP
- Our hosted solution: Every phone system has its own server (VM).
|easybell Cloud Telefonanlage*|
|Cloud Telefonanlage 10|
10 extensions and 10 devices
|Cloud Telefonanlage 25|
25 extensions and 25 devices
|Cloud Telefonanlage 50|
50 extensions and 50 devices
|25 extensions and 25 devices as an additional option||each 10 €/month|
With the Teams Connector, you can integrate your SIP trunk into Microsoft Teams and thus handle all your communications via this popular unified communication tool.
- Use your easybell phone numbers in Microsoft Teams!
- Automated setup, without any professional knowledge or command line.
- Take advantage of the low easybell minute rates!
- Only 5 €* per month to connect ten Microsoft Teams seats each.
- Test for 30 days at no charge.
Additional functions at a glance
Find out which Microsoft Teams license is required.
Our fraud protection service recognizes professional abuse early. Your maximum damage will not exceed 10 € per line for international calls.
- We’ll guarantee this, if your telephone account is used by professional criminals and you’ve complied with your duty of care.
- duty of care means, that you use safe passwords and you don't share them with others. You are also responsible for keeping the firmware of your voip-devices up to date.
With easybell SIP trunking, your encrypted calls will be able to get a better quality than ISDN calls. All servers are hosted in German data centers.
- TLS, ZRTP and SRTP encryption
- High call quality in HD or ISDN quality
- Failover (=an automatic switch to a secondary system on failure of the primary system) for each extension via virtual DDIs
The Snom IP phone D785 is regarded as a guarantee for calling in top HD quality. Not only do the business phone look good, it also have a whole host of other technical refinements in store!
- High-resolution 4.3" TFT display
- Second monochrome display for self-labelling function keys
- Bluetooth, USB connection for WLAN stick, two displays, designed in Germany
- 6 function keys
You can use your own router or get a new FRITZ!Box 7590 AX.
Our special offer: Get the FRITZ!Box 7590 AX for only 169 € plus VAT, only while stocks last!
- all login information included
- Pre-configured and free of forwarding costs
|Snom IP phone||139 € one-off (optional power supply unit for 11 € one-off)|
|FRITZ!Box 7590 AX||special offer: 169 € one-off (only while stocks last) or 3.95 €/month to rent|
*All prices subject to statutory VAT
All business clients profit from our fair contract conditions and enjoy additional benefits:
- No contract term, can be cancelled monthly
- Free switch of plans
- excellent business support with trained service personnel, optional: 24/7 available, express supression within 8 hours on working days for just 5 €/monday surcharge (static IP in VDSL and Annex J included)
Put an end to confusing telephone bills and complicated accounting! With easybell, you can combine multiple locations or accounts and bill them in one collective invoice.
- You decide which accounts are grouped together.
- One simple invoice for all your customer numbers.
- Only a single payment by direct debit or bank transfer.
|Monthly charge for ADSL Annex B||29.95 €/month|
|ADSL Annex J||+5 €/month|
|VDSL Vectoring (up to 100 Mbps)||+10 €/month|
|VDSL Supervectoring (up to 250 Mbps)||+20 €/month|
|Activation fee||49.95 € one-off|
|Mobile network||8.24 c/min|
|Fair Flat S|
1000 min. to German landline
200 min. to German mobile
|Fair Flat M|
2500 min. to German landline
500 min. to German mobile
Fair Flat L
Fair Flat XL
|Block of 10 or 100 phone numbers||16.80 €/one-off|
|Block of 1000 phone numbers||99 €/one-off|
|20 voice channels extra||10 €/month|
|Premium Service and static IP-address*||5 €/month|
|Snom IP phone D785||139 €/piece|
|All prices at a glance|
Product: Office Komplett Trunk
An Office Komplett Trunk tariff always consists of
1. DSL connection
2. IP telephone connection
3. Fair Flat minutes package
The final price results from the composition of these tariff components, but is at least €29.95/month (ADSL Annex B, 10 parallel calls, Fair Flat S).
The following payment methods apply to tariffs for companies: Convenient payment by direct debit or by bank transfer after invoicing.
1. DSL connection
Provisioning fee: 49,95 €
ADSL Annex B: Up to 16 Mbit/s download and 1 Mbit/s upload for 20,95 €/month
ADSL Annex J: Up to 16 Mbit/s download and 2,8 Mbit/s upload for 25,95 €/month
VDSL Basic: Up to 50 Mbit/s download and 10 Mbit/s upload for 30,95 €/month
VDSL Vectoring: Up to 100 Mbit/s download and 40 Mbit/s upload for 30,95 €/month
VDSL Supervectoring: Up to 250 Mbit/s download and 40 Mbit/s upload for 40,95 €/month
For VDSL Basic and Vectoring connections, the following applies: depending on availability, 25, 50 or 100 Mbit/s will be installed; if availability improves in the future, the speed will be increased to up to 100 Mbit/s free of charge.
For VDSL supervectoring connections: depending on availability, 175 or 250 Mbit/s will be installed, with improved availability the speed will be increased to up to 250 Mbit/s free of charge.
2. IP-based telephone connection
Dial-up capable, nomadic use.
10 lines: included
30 lines: 10 €/month
20 additional lines when booking a Fair Flat L or XL!
(if no corresponding Fair Flat has been booked or all inclusive minutes have been exhausted)
0 ct/min within the network and to other easybell customers; 0.83 ct/min to the German landline network; 8.24 ct/min to the German mobile network.
Additional destinations in our price list for business customers.
3. Fair Flat minute packages
National Fair Flat options:
Fair Flat S: 9 €/month (1000 min. to German fixed network; 200 min. to German mobile network).
Fair Flat M: 29 €/month (2500 min. to German fixed network; 500 min. to German mobile networks)
Fair Flat L: 59 €/month (5000 min. to the German fixed network; 2000 min. to the German mobile network)
Fair Flat XL: 99 €/month (7500 min. to the German fixed network; 3500 min. to the German mobile network)
International Fair Flat options:
Fair Flat S international: 14 €/month with 1000 minutes to the fixed network of agreed countries and 200 minutes to German mobile phones included.
Fair Flat M international: 39 €/month with 2500 minutes to the fixed network of agreed countries and 500 minutes to German mobile phones included.
Fair Flat L international: 79 €/month with 5000 minutes to the fixed network of agreed countries and 2000 minutes to German mobile phones included.
Fair Flat XL international: 129 €/month with 7500 minutes to the fixed network of agreed countries and 3500 minutes to the German mobile network included.
After the inclusive minutes have been used, there is minute-based billing in minute-based cycles (60/60) in accordance with our regular connection charges (see 2.).
20 additional lines when booking a Fair Flat L or XL!
Cloud Telefonanlage hosted PBX:
Cloud Telefonanlage 10: 9,95 €/month
Cloud Telefonanlage 25: 19,95 €/month
Cloud Telefonanlage 50: 29,95 €/month extra
Another 10 devices and 10 extensions €10/month extra
Link your SIP trunks to Microsoft Teams via direct routing
Link with 10 Microsoft accounts each: 5 €/month
Suitable Microsoft Teams licence is required
24-hour hotline for fault acceptance, priority processing, initiation of express fault clearance with technician deployment within 8 hours during our business hours and static IP address 5 €/month surcharge
Important: A static IP address is only possible in combination with ADSL-Annex-J and VDSL connections, but not with ADSL-Annex-B connections. Carrier Express fault clearance is not available in some regions of Germany. The exact configuration of Premium Service for your constellation (technology and location) will be communicated to you in the ordering process.
Blocks of telephone numbers:
New block of 10 or 100 numbers for a one-off charge of €16.80. 1000 number blocks for a one-time fee of 99 euros from tariffs with 30 lines. 1000 number blocks are not available in all local networks. A single number is free of charge when ordering a new number, subsequent orders cost a one-time fee of 4 € per number.
IP telephone Snom D785 for purchase for a one-time fee of 139 €, optional power supply unit for a one-time fee of 11 €
Router FRITZ!Box 7590 AX for rent for 3,€/95 month or for purchase for special offer of 169 €, only while stocks last!
All contract components have no minimum contract period; can be cancelled 14 days to the end of the month.
Call by Call not possible.
Contractually agreed speed is always according to our bandwidth guarantee. Tariffs only available if easybell ADSL or VDSL is available.
VoIP-capable devices and router compatible with connection technology are a prerequisite.
With this feature of our business tariffs, individual extensions can be moved to the cloud quick and easy.
These virtual extensions are stand-alone SIP accounts with individual OfficeDesk accesses. This allows you to flexibly integrate external employees on business trips, in the home office or in other branches. They can then not only manage their own extension, but also use telephone functions such as Web2Fax, Fax2Mail or conference rooms.
Here we show you how you can create virtual DDIs.detailed view
If you already use an IP telephone system, connection to easybell is no problem. easybell is compatible with numerous IP telephone systems, many of which are easybell certified. This means that both the manufacturer and easybell were able to confirm compatibility.
If your telephone system is not an IP telephone system, you need a media gateway for the VoIP connection, which you connect in front of the telephone system.
All IP-PBXes which can cope with SIP, the technologies of SIP-DDI and CLIP no screening and Codec g.711 are suitable for easybell Business VOICE. For HD calling, g.722 is necessary.
There are lots of different IP-PBXes. Please make sure, you take one for your needs. Therefore, you have to think about the needed features. A FRITZ!Box is often fine for SIP trunking, because it is able to deal with up to 20 extensions. To make sure you'll find the best suiting solution, we offer an interactive comparisson of PBXes on our website (in German).
To get the full functionality, we recommend you to use one of our certified IP-PBXes. We made extensive tests in cooperation with the PBXes’ producers to guarantee a full compatibility with our SIP trunks.
You can finde different guidances to set up our certified PBXes in our help center.detailed view
You are able to configure a call forwarding via the web frontend. You can lead the call e.g. to an existing analog or ISDN line or a mobile phone. With virtual DDIs, you can set up an individual routing for each extension.detailed view
Lots of big PBXes are not able to authenticated itself with username and password for outgoing calls. They require an authentication via IP address. With a Trusted IP, you can decide from which IP addresses your PBX is allowed to start an outgoing call. The use of this feature is only possible with a static IP.detailed view
You register via the following steps:
- You order online.
- You receive an email. Please click the verification link.
- easybell sends you a code for verification of your address to your postal address. (wait for about 2 working days)
- After entering the code at the customer portal (Button: Enter code), a complete use of your connection (incoming and outgoing calls) is possible.
You can order a porting of phone numbers via the customer portal after the complete activation of the connections via the customer portal.detailed view