You are looking for a complete solution for your business telephony with Internet, direct dial telephone connection and telephone system? Are you looking for a telephone system that you can flexibly operate yourself? Would you like to benefit from the cost security of a flat rate to German landlines, German mobile network and international destinations? Then Office Komplett Cloud is the right one for you!
- Office Komplett Cloud: VDSL connection with professional telephony solution
- Dial-through telephone connection with 2 to 30 lines for the use of number blocks
- always with an easybell Cloud Telefonanlage (Cloud PBX) included
- Use functions such as time-controlled call forwarding, branch capability, busy lamp field, call pickup, call transfer, TAPI and many more.
- For all company sizes and companies with up to 100 employees who want to work independently and flexibly.
Always get the best available DSL connection.
- ADSL Annex B with up to 16 Mbps download and up to 1 Mbps upload included
- ADSL Annex J with up to 16 Mbps download and faster upload with up to 2.8 Mbps for 5 €/month extra
- VDSL Vectoring with up to 100 Mbps download and 40 Mbps upload for 10 €/month extra
- VDSL Supervectoring with up to 250 Mbps download and 40 Mbps upload for 20 €/month extra
You will always get the fastest VDSL connection. Free upgrade from slower VDSL to 100 Mbps and from 175 Mbps to 250 Mbps in case of later availabilty
- Optional: Premium service including static IP-address for 5€/month (static IP-address; 24-hour hotline and express fault clearance)*
SIP Trunking is the new technology for business phone lines. It connects your telephone system with the telephone network in a comfortable, easy and reliable way. Two lines are already included!
- Direct dial: SIP-DDI and CLIP no screening for using blocks of phone numbers
- capable of our easybell Cloud Telefonanlage
- numerous phone features with Fax2Mail, voice mail and many more
You will call much cheaper with our attractive flat rate offers:
- the optional mobile flat rate for longer calls to German mobile networks
- the optional international flat rate for usual calls abroad
- flat rate to German landline included
|Flat rate to German landline||included|
|Optional flat rate to german mobile networks||5 €/month per line|
|Optional international flat rate in 40 countries||2.50 €/month per line|
With a block of telephone numbers, you get phone numbers for all employees, which easily can be kept in mind. Furthermore, you can use all functions of an easybell Cloud Telefonanlage.
- New block of 10 or 100 phone numbers: 16.80 € one-off
- Blocks of 1000 numbers for 99€ with limited availability
- Free porting of phone numbers or phone number blocks
- Use more than one block of phone numbers in a telephone system
The Snom IP phone D785 is regarded as a guarantee for calling in top HD quality. Not only do the business phone look good, it also have a whole host of other technical refinements in store!
- High-resolution 4.3" TFT display
- Second monochrome display for self-labelling function keys
- Bluetooth, USB connection for WLAN stick, two displays, designed in Germany
- 6 function keys
You can use your own router or get a new FRITZ!Box 7590 AX.
Our special offer: Get the FRITZ!Box 7590 AX for only 169 € plus VAT, only while stocks last!
- all login information included
- Pre-configured and free of forwarding costs
|Snom IP phone||139 € one-off (optional power supply unit for 11 € one-off)|
|FRITZ!Box 7590 AX||special offer: 169 € one-off (only while stocks last) or 3.95 €/month to rent|
*All prices subject to statutory VAT
With easybell SIP trunking, your encrypted calls will be able to get a better quality than ISDN calls. All servers are hosted in German data centers.
- TLS, ZRTP and SRTP encryption
- High call quality in HD or ISDN quality
- Failover (=an automatic switch to a secondary system on failure of the primary system) for each extension via virtual DDIs
All business clients profit from our fair contract conditions and enjoy additional benefits:
- No contract term, can be cancelled monthly
- Free switch of plans
- excellent business support with trained service personnel, optional: 24/7 available, express supression within 8 hours on working days for just 5 €/monday surcharge (static IP in VDSL and Annex J included)
Put an end to confusing telephone bills and complicated accounting! With easybell, you can combine multiple locations or accounts and bill them in one collective invoice.
- You decide which accounts are grouped together.
- One simple invoice for all your customer numbers.
- Only a single payment by direct debit or bank transfer.
|Price (incl. Cloud Telefonanlage 10)|
|Monthly charge for ADSL Annex B||29.95 €/month|
|ADSL Annex J||+ 5 €/month|
|VDSL Vectoring||+ 10 €/month|
|VDSL Supervectoring||+ 20 €/month|
|Activation fee||49.95 € one-off|
|Mobile network without flat rate||8.24 c/min|
|Flat rates||Price per voice channel|
|Flat rate to German landline||including|
|Optional flat rate to German mobile network||5 €/month|
|Optional flat rate to the landline of 40 countries||2.50 €/month|
|Blocks of phone numbers of 10 or 100||16.80 € one-off|
|Block of phone numbers of 1000 (from 30 voice channels)||99 € one-off|
|Prime service & stativ IP address*||5 €/month|
|Snom IP phone D785||139 € one-off|
Product: Office Complete Cloud
An Office Complete Cloud tariff always consists of
- DSL connection
- Phone connection with landline flat rate
- Cloud telephone system
The final price results from the composition of these tariff components, but is at least 29.95 €/month (ADSL Annex B, 2 parallel calls, Cloud Telephone System 10).
The following payment methods apply to tariffs for companies: Convenient payment by direct debit or by bank transfer after invoicing.
1. DSL connection
Provision fee: 49,95 €
ADSL Annex B: Up to 16 Mbit/s download and 1 Mbit/s upload for 15,00 €/month
ADSL Annex J: Up to 16 Mbit/s download and 2,8 Mbit/s upload for 20,00 €/month
VDSL Basic: Up to 50 Mbit/s download and 10 Mbit/s upload for 25,00 €/month
VDSL Vectoring: Up to 100 Mbit/s download and 40 Mbit/s upload for 25,00 €/month
VDSL Supervectoring: Up to 250 Mbit/s download and 40 Mbit/s upload for 35,00 €/month
For VDSL Basic and Vectoring connections, the following applies: depending on availability, 25, 50 or 100 Mbit/s will be installed; if availability improves in the future, the speed will be increased to up to 100 Mbit/s free of charge.
For VDSL supervectoring connections: depending on availability, 175 or 250 Mbit/s will be installed, with improved availability the speed will be increased to up to 250 Mbit/s free of charge.
2. IP-based telephone connection
Only works in conjunction with the easybell Cloud Telephone System.
2 lines: 5 €/month
5 lines: 12,50 €/month
10 lines: 20 €/month
30 lines: 70 €/month
Landline Germany: included
Mobile network Germany: 5 €/month per booked line
International flat rate to the fixed network of 40 countries: 2.50 €/month per booked line
Flat rates can only be booked for all lines. Billing of voice calls outside the flat rate in minute-by-minute intervals (60/60). Here you can find our telephone price list.
3. Cloud Telefonanlage
Cloud Telefonanlage 10: 9,95 €/month
CloudTelefonanlage 25: 19,95 €/month
Cloud Telefonanlage 50: 29,95 €/month
Another 10 devices and 10 extensions €10/month extra.
Premium Service: €5/month surcharge
24-hour-service-hotline for fault response, priority processing, initiation of express fault clearance with technician intervention within 8 hours during our business hours and static IP address.
Important: A static IP address is only possible in combination with ADSL-Annex-J and VDSL connections, but not with ADSL-Annex-B connections. Carrier Express fault clearance is not available in some regions of Germany. The exact configuration of Premium Service for your constellation (technology and location) will be communicated to you in the ordering process.
Blocks of telephone numbers:
New block of 10 or 100 numbers for a one-off charge of €16.80. 1000 number blocks for a one-time fee of 99 euros from tariffs with 30 lines. 1000 number blocks are not available in all local networks. A single number is free of charge when ordering a new number, subsequent orders cost a one-time fee of 4 € per number.
IP telephone Snom D785 for purchase for a one-time fee of 139 €, optional power supply unit for a one-time fee of 11 €
Router FRITZ!Box 7590 AX for rent for 3,95 €/month or for purchase for special offer of 169 €, only while stocks last!
No minimum contract period; can be cancelled 14 days to the end of the month.
Call by Call not possible.
Contracted speed is always according to our bandwidth guarantee. Rates only available if easybell ADSL or VDSL is available.
VoIP-capable devices and router compatible with connection technology are a prerequisite.
You can use VoIP with every internet connection (DSL, Cable, UMTS, LTE etc.) worldwide if the up-/downstream is at least 80 kbps.
You can call with any telephone if it’s connected to a VoIP compatible router (eg. FRITZ!Box or Speedport). You can also call via a smartphone app, a softphone via PC or an IP phone.
You will also get a real local phone number, so you’ll be available from any phone worldwide with this number.detailed view
You can use the phone connection worldwide (“nomadic use”). That’s why you can call like you’re at home when you’re on holidays or on business trips abroad. You only need an internet connection at your places and a connected VoIP compatible device like a smartphone, an IP phone or a softphone.
You can activate many devices at the same time. They ring simultaneously without any extra fees for forwarding. Now it is possible to be available via one number at more than one place at the same time.detailed view
You register via the following steps:
- You order online.
- You receive an email. Please click the verification link.
- easybell sends you a code for verification of your address to your postal address. (wait for about 2 working days)
- After entering the code at the customer portal (Button: Enter code), a complete use of your connection (incoming and outgoing calls) is possible.
You can order a porting of phone numbers via the customer portal after the complete activation of the connections via the customer portal.detailed view
No, as standard we do not enter your number into the phone book.
If you would like your number to be included, then after your order you can request it to be entered in the Phone functions/Settings section of the customer portal.
In the process you can decide which specific information you would like to publish online or offline for each local telephone number.
However, be aware that once your number has been published it cannot be quickly removed again.detailed view
No, this product is not intended for business use.
Please take a look at our SIP trunks and complete connections for business customers. This way you get professional features for everyday work like number blocks without monthly costs, online fax connection included and an optional premium service.detailed view