VoIP, the new standard of calling
What does VoIP mean?
VoIP is an abbrevation for Voice over the internet protocoll and means the transfer of language information via an internet connection. It's the most common type of landline telephony today. In Germany, all remaining analog and ISDN connections will be switched to VoIP until 2018.
easybellʼs VoIP offers you lots of advantages:
- Much lower monthly charges and call rates
- HD quality Voice transfer
- No minimum contract period
- Worldwide from any broadband connection
- Blocking lists for inbound and outgoing calls.
- Sending and receiving of faxes online
- Configurable Caller ID
- Numerous additional phone functions
Weʼve already got years of experiences in VoIP. Do not wait any longer and start making calls with the new technology right now! All you need is a working internet connection and a device compatible with VoIP.