What to I have to consider when switching from VDSL to ADSL2+ Annex J?
What you can do before the date of migration:
- Please double-check the compatibility of your router with the new connection technology ADSL2+ Annex J with faster upload. It’ll be compatible if you’ve got a rented or bought FRITZ!Box (or Eltek router) from us. Click here for a list of usual types of routers or a quick router check (German). If your router is not compatible, your can find cheap offers in our customer portal shop.
- Please change the format of your username to email@example.com.
Please notice, that 1234567-8 is just an example of a user ID. You can find your real user ID in the customer portal.
- Please remove the splitter, if you’ve still use one.
- If you’ve got a FRITZ!Box, please update the firmware to the latest version of FRITZ!OS.
- If you’ve configured a second VLAN, please remove it. This technology is no longer supported by your new connection.