It is possible to keep your landline number or the complete line after an apartment separation, even though it’s registered in another person’s name.

1.) If you want to take over the complete line, please download the contract transfer form. You and the former owner need to sign the filled form. 

2.) If you want to take over just one single phone number, but the line shall remain in the owner’s possession, please download the declaration of assignment.

Notice that you mark “act of transfer for single phone numbers” and to enter the main phone number of the line. Otherwise, you will take over the complete line.

Send us the filled form via post or fax (0800/32792359*).

*for free