Skip to main content

Can I keep my landline numbers or the whole line in case of separation?

There is a possibility that in case of separation you will keep your landline numbers or the whole line, even though they are registered for another person.

If you would like to take over the entire connection, please download the contract transfer form or ask our support team to send it to you.
Both the new and the previous owner must sign the completed form.

If you only want to take over individual telephone numbers, but want the connection to remain in the possession of the previous owner, please download the declaration of assignment.
Please make sure that you tick “Assignment declaration for individual telephone numbers” and do not enter the main telephone number of the line. Otherwise you would take over the entire line.

Which type of transfer you choose: Please send us the completed and signed form by post or fax (free of charge to 0800/32792359).