Eltek V7621 A2 (ADSL Annex B configuration)
Manufacturer: Ping Communication (previously Eltek)
Model: V7621 A2
Capable with the following easybell connections:
- easybell Komplett (ADSL, VDSL, FTTH)
- easybell Call (Private customer telephony)
Connecting the router
- Connect the router with the phone socket by putting the cable into the middle connector. Please use the included black DSL cable and connect the cable to the DSL port on the router.
- Connect the router via power supply.
- If you have received a pre-configured router from easybell, the device has already been configured for your connection. You only need to connect your computer via Ethernet cable or wireless network (SSID: easybell; You can find the password for wireless network on the bottom side of your device) and to connect your phone to the port “phone 1” (If necessary, please use the included adapter for the phone).
Sign in to the web interface of your router
- Enter the IP address of the router (Standard: 192.168.1.1) into the adressbar of your browser.
- Use the following login information:
- user name: user
- password: user
- We recommend you create your own password after the first registration (via Admin/Password).
Set up of ADSL
- Click WAN and ADSL Configuration.
- To edit the excisting profile, please click the radio button below Select at Current ATM VC Table.
- Now you can enter the following information:
- User Name: your DSL user name, you’ve received via email, you can also find it at the customer portal via “Meine Daten” (My data) > “Mein Produkt” (My product).
- Password: your DSL password, which you can find in your received email or in the customer portal as well
- Mark Preemption and mention the time when you’re not or rarely using the internet in the field of between ... and .. o'clock (e.g., between 3 a.m. and 4 a.m.).
- Further setting should be correct however, in case of doubt you can compare it to the following screenshot.
- Click Modify.
- Now click on the little pen right to the existing profile.
- Now please change the “Authentication Method” to PAP.
- Again, the other settings should all be correct but please compare it to the screenshot if in doubt.
- Click Apply Changes.
- Now the router connects with your DSL connection.