FRITZ!Box (ADSL and VDSL configuration from FRITZ!OS 5.22 to FRITZ!OS 6.30)
Type: 7240, 7270, 7360, 7390 and more
Firmware: FRITZ!OS 5.22 to 6.30 (At VDSL from 5.50)
Register to your FRITZ!Box:
- Please connect the FRITZ!Box with the phone socket via the included connecting cable.Now connect the cable to the DSL/TEL port on the router.
- Connect your computer via an cable or via a wireless network to the FRITZ!Box. Put the cable into the port called “LAN” on the router. You can find the password for wireless network on the bottom side of your FRITZ!Box.
- Enter “fritz.box” into the adressbar of your browser.
- If you are dialing in your FRITZ!Box for the first time, you will be asked to create a password. We recommend you to choose a secure one and not to forget. You can also remove the checkmark at “FRITZ!Box Kennwort jetzt setzen (empfohlen)” (Set FRITZ!Box password now (recommended).
- Please click “Anmelden” (Sign in).
- Please click to "Internet" on the left menu list. After that, choose “Zugangsdaten” (Login data).
- Now choose the following option or enter you login data at the following points:
- “Internetanbieter” (provider): Choose “Weitere Internetanbieter” (further providers) above and “easybell” below.
- “Benutzername” (user name): You´ve received the DSL user name via email, but you can also ask for it via phone by calling our hotline. The DSL user name looks almost like this: adsl-eco-wl.com/123456-7%89.
- “Kennwort” (password): You’ve receives the DSL password via the same email. You can also find it at the customer portal.
- Click “Übernehmen” (takeover). If you do this settings even if easybell DSL is not activated at your place yet, please remove the checkmark at “Internetzugang nach dem „Übernehmen“ prüfen”. (Checking internet access before “Takeover”)
- The Internet connection is checked (if necessary), the setup has been completed.
Here you can find a guidance for setting up the calling here. (German)