FRITZ!Box (ADSL- and VDSL-configuration with FRITZ!OS 6.50 and higher)
Router: 7360, 7390, 7420, 7490, 7530, 7590
Firmware: FRITZ!OS 6.50 and higher
This guide is suitable for the use of FRITZ!OS 6.50 and later.
A Guide for FRITZ!OS 5.22 to FRITZ!OS 6.30 can be found here.
Connecting the box
- Please connect the FRITZ!Box with the phone socket via the included connecting cable.
Now connect the cable to the DSL/TEL port on the router.
- Connect your computer via an Ethernet cable or via a wireless network to the FRITZ!Box.
- Now please put the other end of the Ethernet cable in one of the LAN ports on the back of the router.
- You can find the password for wireless network on the bottom side of your FRITZ!Box.
Sign in your FRITZ!Box
- Enter “fritz.box” into the address bar of your browser.
- If you are dialing in your FRITZ!Box for the first time, you will be asked to create a password. We recommend you to choose a secure one and not to forget it. You can also remove the checkmark at “FRITZ!Box Kennwort jetzt setzen (empfohlen)” (Set FRITZ!Box password now (recommended).
- Please click “Anmelden” (Sign in).
Configure your internet connection
This setup is for all easybell ADSL und VDSL connections.
- Please click “Internet” on the menu desk on the left.
Now click “Zugangsdaten” (“Login information”).
- Please enter the following information:
- Internetanbieter (Provider): Choose “Weitere Internetanbieter” (“More providers”) at first and “easybell”. below
- User name: Enter your easybell username you have received via email. You can also find it in our customer service portal, “Meine Daten” (my data) / “Mein Produkt” / (my product).
The DSL username has two parts: The user identification number (e.g. 123456-7) and the realm (e.g. @easybell.de).
In some cases the realm in the customer portal can be wrong, for instance if there has been a change in access technology.
For all ADSL connections you can use the realm @easybell.de and for all VDSL connections you can use prem-vdsl.de/useridentificationnumber%11
- Password: Please enter the DSL password. You can find it in the same email or in our customer service portal.
- Click “Übernehmen” (“Takeover”).
If a DSL connection is not already activated please deselect “Internetzugang nach dem „Übernehmen“ prüfen”. (Checking internet access before “Takeover”) before continuing.
- The Internet connection is checked (if necessary), the setup has been completed.