Note: After deactivation, outgoing calls can only be made internally via this device.
- Log in to your easybell customer portal.
- Click on “Cloud Telefonanlage” via “Phone settings”.
- You will be taken to the overview page of your cloud telephone system. Now click on the cog symbol next to the desired device.
- The overview of the set up of the device appears. Under “Outgoing calls” you will see the activated field “Activate external telephony”. To prevent external calls from being made via the device, simply remove the check mark at this point with a click.
- Click ”Save” to apply this setting.