SIP trunking is the new technology for business telephony. It connects your telephone system with the telephone network in a very comfortable, easy and reliable way.
- You can have two calls at the same time.
- You can use blocks of telephone numbers via SIP-DDI and CLIP no screening.
- Certified for numerous phone systems
With cloud accounts you can provide several extensions of your block of telephone numbers beyond your phone system
- E.g., making calls away from the office, as a Fax2Mail phone number, as a fallback route or as a free conference room.
- User management: Give your employees access to the settings of the cloud account.
Our IP-based connection offers you comfortable handling comparable to an ISDN connection or a primary multiplexer. Use our simple online management for numerous additional functions.
- Detailed blocking list and call history
- Send SMS and faxes, voicemail function included and many more
- All functions at a glance
Our fraud protection service recognizes professional abuse early. Your maximum damage will not exceed 10 € per line for international calls.
- We’ll guarantee this, if your telephone account is used by professional criminals and you’ve complied with your duty of care.
- duty of care means, that you use safe passwords and you don't share them with others. You are also responsible for keeping the firmware of your voip-devices up to date.
The Snom IP phone is synonymous with business calling in HD quality. Get the feature-rich IP phone for just 139 € (plus 19% VAT.):
- High-resolution 4.3" TFT display
- Second monochrome display for self-labelling function keys
- Bluetooth, USB connection for WLAN stick, two displays, designed in Germany
- 6 function keys
- Call forwarding, on hold, Busy lamp field (BLF), team call (BLA) and many more
With easybell SIP trunking your encrypted calls will be able to get a better quality than ISDN calls. All servers are hosted in German data centers.
- TLS, ZRTP and SRTP encryption
- High call quality in HD or ISDN quality
- Failover (=an automatic switch to a secondary system on failure of the primary system) for each extension via cloud accounts
|Monthly charge for the first year||0€|
|Monthy charge from the second year||1.67€/month|
|1st (block of) telephone number(s)||0€/month|
|Further telephone numbers||0.67€/month|
|Fair Flat S|
1000 minutes to German landline; 200 minutes to German mobile network
|Fair Flat M|
2500 minutes to German landline; 500 minutes to German mobile network
|Fair Flat L|
5000 minutes to German landline; 2000 minutes to German mobile network
|Activating block of telephone numbers||16.80€/one-off|
|Snom IP phone D785||139€/piece|
|All prices at a glance|
no basic fee for first year then 1.67€/month;
no activation fee; two lines, one phone number / phone number block and two cloud accounts included; provision of a block of phone numbers for 16.80€ one-off; 0.67€/month from the second phone number / second block of phone numbers; 0c/min within internal network and to other easybell customers; 0.83c/min to German landlines; 8.2c/min to German mobile networks; Partial amounts cannot be refunded .
Optional Business Fair Flat S for 9€/month with 1000 minutes to German landlines and 200 minutes to German mobile networks included or Business Fair Flat M for 29€/month with 2500 minutes to German landlines and 500 minutes to German mobile networks included; Minutes-based billing applies once inclusive minutes are used up; to-the-minute charge in an increment of 60/60;
no minimum contract period; can be cancelled seven days before end of month;
our calls price list can be found here.