You are looking for a complete solution for your business telephony with Internet, direct dial telephone connection and telephone system? Are you looking for a telephone system that you can flexibly operate yourself? Would you like to benefit from the cost security of a flat rate to German landlines, German mobile network and international destinations? Then Office Komplett Cloud is the right one for you!
- Office Komplett Cloud: VDSL connection with professional telephony solution
- Dial-through telephone connection with 2 to 30 lines for the use of number blocks
- always with an easybell Cloud Telefonanlage (Cloud PBX) included
- Use functions such as time-controlled call forwarding, branch capability, busy lamp field, call pickup, call transfer, TAPI and many more.
- For all company sizes and companies with up to 100 employees who want to work independently and flexibly.
You only get real flat rates.
- VDSL with up to 100 Mbps download and 40 Mbps upload included
- VDSL with up to 250 Mbps download and 40 Mbps upload for 10 €/month extra
- You will always get the fastest VDSL connection. Free upgrade from VDSL 25 or 50 to 100 Mbps and from 175 to 250 mbps in case of later availability
- Optional: Prime Service including static IP-address for 5€/month (static IP-address, 24-hour hotline and express fault clearance)*
If desired or if there is no VDSL available:
- ADSL2+ Annex J with 16 Mbps download and faster upload with up to 2.8 Mbps for 5 €/month less
- ADSL2+ with 16 Mbps download for 10 €/month less
SIP Trunking is the new technology for business phone lines. It connects your telephone system with the telephone network in a comfortable, easy and reliable way. Two lines are already included!
- Direct dial: SIP-DDI and CLIP no screening for using blocks of phone numbers
- capable of our easybell Cloud Telefonanlage
- numerous phone features with Fax2Mail, voice mail and many more
You will call much cheaper with our attractive flat rate offers:
- the optional mobile flat rate for longer calls to German mobile networks
- the optional international flat rate for usual calls abroad
- flat rate to German landline included
|Flat rate to German landline||included|
|Optional flat rate to german mobile networks||5 €/month per line|
|Optional international flat rate in 40 countries||2.50 €/month per line|
With a block of telephone numbers, you get phone numbers for all employees, which easily can be kept in mind. Furthermore, you can use all functions of an easybell Cloud Telefonanlage.
- New block of 10 or 100 phone numbers: 16.80 € one-off
- Blocks of 1000 numbers for 99€ with limited availability
- Free porting of phone numbers or phone number blocks
- Use more than one block of phone numbers in a telephone system
The Snom IP phone D785 is regarded as a guarantee for calling in top HD quality. Not only do the business phone look good, it also have a whole host of other technical refinements in store!
- High-resolution 4.3" TFT display
- Second monochrome display for self-labelling function keys
- Bluetooth, USB connection for WLAN stick, two displays, designed in Germany
- 6 function keys
You can use your own router or get a new FRITZ!Box 7590:
- all login information included
- Pre-configured and free of forwarding costs
|Snom IP phone||139 € one-off (optional power supply unit for 11 € one-off)|
|FRITZ!Box 7590||3.78 €/month|
*All prices subject to statutory VAT
With easybell SIP trunking your encrypted calls will be able to get a better quality than ISDN calls. All servers are hosted in German data centers.
- TLS, ZRTP and SRTP encryption
- High call quality in HD or ISDN quality
- Failover (=an automatic switch to a secondary system on failure of the primary system) for each extension via Cloud-Accounts
All business clients profit from our fair contract conditions and enjoy additional benefits:
- No contract term, can be cancelled monthly
- Free switch of plans
- excellent business support with trained service personnel, optional: 24/7 available, express supression within 8 hours on working days for just 5 €/monday surcharge (static IP in VDSL and Annex J included)
|Monthly charge for VDSL 100||39.95 €/month|
|Activation fee||49,95 € one-off|
|Block of 10 or 100 phone numbers||16.80 € one-off|
|Mobile network in case of no flat rate||8.24 c/min|
|Optional: Business Prime Support and static IP (only with VDSL and Annex J)||5 €/month|
Product: Komplett Office Cloud
Monthly charge: 39.95 €/month (30 €/month for VDSL with up to 100 Mbps and 9.95 €/month for the Cloud PBX 10)
Activation fee of 49.95 € one-off
IP based phone connection, nomadic usable
Call by Call and Preselection not possible
VDSL broadband connection with up to 100 Mbps and data flat rate included, depending on availability you'll get 25, 50 or 100 Mbps, in case availability will change in the future the speed will be raised up to 100 Mbps for free.
VDSL broadband connection with up to 250 Mbps and data flat rate for 10 €/month extra, depending on availability you'll get 175 or 250 Mbps, in case availability will change in the future the speed will be raised up to 100 Mbps for free.
SIP Trunk with 2 parallel calls included.
If not availabe or not desired we can offer ADSL2+ Annex B for 10 €/month less or ADSL2+ Annex J for 5 €/month less.
Contracted speed is always due to our bandwidth guarantee. Availability of product is restricted to availability of easybell DSL or VDSL.
New 10 or 100 number blocks for a one-time fee of €16.80. 1000 number blocks on request for a one-time fee of 99 Euro from tariffs with 30 lines. 1000 blocks are not available in all local networks. A single telephone number is free of charge for new orders, subsequent orders cost 4 € per telephone number.
VoIP capable devices and router compatible with the access technology are necessary.
No minimum contract period; termination 14 days to the end of month
Flatrate to German landline: 2 lines included, upgrade a package of 5 lines for 7.50 €, 10 lines for 20 € or 30 line for 70 €
optional flat rate to German mobile networks for 5 €/month per line
an optional international flat rate in 40 countries for 2.50 €/month per line
charging of voice connection without flat rates: to-the-minute charge in an increment of 60/60
Snom IP phone D785 optional for 139 € one-off, optional power supply for 11 € one-off
FRITZ!Box 7590 3.78 €/month for rent
Optional Business Premium Support: 24 hour hotline for fault acceptance, preferential processing, initiation of express fault clearance within 8 hours during our business hours and static IP address 5 €/month surcharge
Important: A static IP address is only possible in combination with ADSL Annex J and VDSL connections, but not with ADSL Annex B connections. Carrier Express interference suppression is not available in some regions of Germany. You will be informed about the exact configuration of Premium Service for your constellation (technology and location) during the order process.
No minimum contract period; termination 14 days to the end of month