Get real flat rates without any bandwidth caps. Get your individual bandwidth guarantee.
- Up to 16 Mps download speed and 1 Mbps upload speed included
- Faster upload with up 2,8 Mbps optional for just 2 €/Month
- Up to 50 Mbps download speed and 10 Mbps upload speed optional for just 10 €/month
- Up to 100 Mbps download speed and 40 Mbps upload speed optional for just 15 €/month
- Up to 250 Mbps download speed and 40 Mbps upload speed optional for just 20 €/month. In some areas we have to charge 10 €/month extra for VDSL 250. You will be informed during the order process about this.
All plans are subject to local availability.
Get a modern landline connection with convenient ISDN functions, two parallel lines and telephony in HD quality.
- Make unlimited calls to German landlines
- Phone number transfer for free at any time during the contract period
- Numerous phone functions such as Fax2Mail, voicemail and many more
Our fraud protection service recognizes professional abuse early. Your maximum damage will not exceed 20 € for international calls.
- We’ll guarantee this, if your telephone account is used by professional criminals and you’ve complied with your duty of care.
- duty of care means, that you use safe passwords and you don't share them with others. You are also responsible for keeping the firmware of your voip-devices up to date.
It is your choice: You can use your own compatible router or get a new FRITZ!Box 7590.
- We provide you with all the required login data: Use your favorite hardware.
- Our offer: an AVM FRITZ!Box 7590 Wi-Fi router for 4.50 € a month (for rent) or 189 € one-off (for sale). Pre-configured and free of forwarding costs
|Activation fee||49.95€ one-off|
|First local phone number||Free|
|Extra local phone number||0.79€/month|
|Annex J - faster upload||2€/month|
|VDSL 250 Regio||30 €/month|
|All prices at a glance|
Phone and DSL connection with bandwidth options with
up to 16 Mbps download and 1 Mbps upload (ADSL2+ Annex B) for 24.95€/month
up to 16 Mbps download and 2,8 Mbps upload (ADSL2+ Annex J) for 26.95€/month
up to 50 Mbps (VDSL 50) for 34.95€/month
up to 100 Mbps (VDSL 100) for 39.95€/month
up to 250 Mbps (VDSL 250) for 44.95€/month. We have to charge 10 Euros extra in some areas. You'll be informed about this in the order form.
activation fee of 49.95€
VoIP phone line
with 0c/min to German landlines, 9.8c/min to German mobile networks
call-by-call and pre-selection are not possible
Partial amounts cannot be refunded
subject to availability of rate-adaptive ADSL2+ or VDSL from easybell
A suitable existing router is required or you can order a FRITZ!Box 7590 router for 4.50€/month
Statutory VAT included
To-the-minute charge in an increment of 60/60
Our calls price list can be found here.
Product information sheets:
Is it possible to switch providers with no interruption in service?
It is possible to switch providers with no interruption in service. When placing your order, select the option “Yes, please take over the existing line from my current provider” and follow the next steps for your order. Please note that to take over the line at least one phone number needs to be ported.detailed view
Will my phone number be automatically published in the phone book?
No, as standard we do not enter your number into the phone book.
If you would like your number to be included, then after your order you can request it to be entered in the Phone functions/Settings section of the customer portal.
In the process you can decide which specific information you would like to publish online or offline for each local telephone number.
However, be aware that once your number has been published it cannot be quickly removed again.detailed view
What should I take into account before ordering VDSL?
VDSL from easybell is currently only available in the plans Komplett easy and Komplett allnet.
Of course you need a VDSL-capable router or modem, but many older devices are only suitable for ADSL2+. If you want to continue using your old device, please use our router-check to ensure compatibility.
easybell recommends AVM FRITZ!Box routers, which you can buy or rent from easybell. Please note that we can only provide VDSL support for compatible FRITZ!Box devices.detailed view
I don’t know the exact expiration date of my current contract. Can easybell find that out for me?
Yes, easybell arranges the earliest possible termination date with your current full-service provider. easybell then takes care of termination for you.detailed view
Do I need to be at home on the connection date?
It depends on whether we takeover an existing DSL connection or connect you with a new line.
If we takover a former connection it is not necessary to make an appointment with the technician. A technician only needs to come if you previously have had a cable connection.
If you get a new connection a technician of Deutsche Telekom needs to come to your place.
It is necessary that you or another person is at home on the agreed date during 8 a.m. and 1 p.m. Please make sure you hear the doorbell ring.
You don’t have to get an appointment with the technician, even if your line is new. You only have to enter the name and telephone number of the previous tenant in your order.
If you yourself have been the last owner of the phone line in your flat, enter yourself as the previous tenant.detailed view