We're looking for you:
Do you like a dynamic, varied working environment in a fast-growing company in the heart of Berlin near Alexanderplatz (10179 Berlin)? Do you like working in a young team with flat hierarchies? Do you like to help customers and are you able to simply express technical connections and solutions? Are you proactive and communicative?
Then apply to us now and become part of our Customer Service Helpdesk / Customer Service team as a Support Employee (m/f) – lateral entrants who enjoy customer contact are also welcome. Send your curriculum vitae to email@example.com
- daily customer contact and maintenance of customer relationships (Customer Care)
- personal support of our customers in the use of our products via telephone and e-mail
- contributing ideas to improve the website, work processes and help articles
- support product teams in improving our products
You should bring this with you:
- pleasure in customer contact and advice as well as friendly and competent appearance
- cultivated manners, independent way of working, sales and customer-oriented action
- technical understanding and knowledge in the areas of PC hardware and software
- commitment, willingness to learn and team spirit
- experience in customer service is desirable
- a job with an innovative DSL/Voice company
- a permanent position, part-time or full-time (20 - 40 hours/week).
- regulated working hours
- fair fixed salary
- team-oriented working atmosphere and good working atmosphere with likeable and competent colleagues
- plenty of room for further development and design of the working day
Are you enthusiastic about your IT studies?
Are you eager to put your acquired knowledge into practice?
Do you want to gain work experience in an agile, young telecommunications company?
Then easybell is the right place for you!
- first programming experience
- first experiences in the world of software development
- technical understanding commitment
- willing to learn and team spirit
- independent working
- exciting developer tasks
- using PHP 7 and the framework Laravel
- first experiences with SCRUM
- plenty of room for specialisation and organisation of the working day
- professional experience in a permanent position an agile, young and open-minded team
- active involvement in day-to-day business knowledge transfer, daily exchange, support during studies
- team-oriented working atmosphere with friendly and competent colleagues
- fair fixed salary (no premiums = secure income)
- variable working time
- possibility of a takeover option after successful completion of your studies