I can't receive incoming calls but outgoing ones still work. What can I do?
If you are not available for incoming calls, please try the following troubleshooting steps:
Check the setup of the VoIP account
- First check, if you have entered the registrar “sip.easybell.de” in your VoIP compatible device.
- Set up the device via our updated guidances of configuration
Check the setup of your phone
- Please check, if the phone number in your router has been assigned to a phone.
- Restart the router.
For new customers
- If you’ve got a new easybell line or a new ported number, it could take up to three days until you’ll be available with all networks.
Problems with forced routers, cable lines and Nating in your home network
- If you use a VoIP terminal connected with a VoIP compatible router, try to take our alternative port 5064 (if it’s possible).
- If you’ve got a cable line with DS-Lite (explanation wikipedia), please use our service via IPv6 Registrar “ipv6.sip.easybell.de” (instead of sip.easybell.de).