Eltek V7621 A2 (DSL Annex J and VDSL configuration)
Manufacturer: Ping Communication (Previously Eltek)
Model: V7621 A2
Please note: Before configuring this device for an Annex J access, please make sure that you have installed the most recent firmware-version V7621-A2_v1.1.29_EAS108. Older Versions are not compatible. If your firmware is not up-to-date please contact our support which will provide you with all necessary information.
Connecting the router
- Connect the router with the phone socket by connecting the cable in the middle socket. Please use the black DSL cable we've provided and connect the cable to the DSL port on the router.
- To power, please connect the router via power supply.
- If you have got a pre-configured router from easybell, the device has already been configured for your connection. You only need to connect your computer via Ethernet cable or wireless network (SSID: easybell); You can find the password for wireless network on the bottom of your router and to connect your phone use the port “phone 1” (If necessary, please use the included adapter for the phone).
Sign in to the web interface of your router
- Enter the IP address of the router (Standard: 192.168.1.1). into the adressbar of your browser.
- Use the following login information:
- user name: user
- password: user
- We recommend that you create your own password after the first registration (via “Admin/Password”).
Set up of VDSL
- Click “WAN” and “VDSL Configuration”.
- Now you can enter the following information, all others settings have been pre-configured:
- User Name: your DSL user name, you received via email, you can also find it through the customer portal via “Meine Daten” (My data) > “Mein Produkt” (My product).
- Password: your DSL password, which you can find in your received email or in the customer portal as well
- Mark Preemption and mention the time when you’re not or rarely using the internet in the field of between ... and .. o'clock (e.g., between 3 a.m. and 4 a.m.).
- Click Apply Changes.
- Now the router connects with your VDSL connection.