Eltek V7621 A2 (DSL Annex J and VDSL configuration)
Manufacturer: Ping Communication (früher Eltek)
Model: V7621 A2
Please note: Before configuring this device for an Annex J access, please make sure, that you have installed the most recent firmware-version V7621-A2_v1.1.29_EAS108. Older Versions are not compatible. Please contact the manufacturer to get a copy of the firmware.
Connecting the router
- Connect the router with the phone socket by putting the cable into the middle connector. Please use the included black DSL cable and connect the cable to the DSL port on the router.
- To energize, connect the router via power supply.
- If you have got a pre-configured router from easybell, the device has already been pre-configured for your connection. You only need to connect your computer via Ethernet cable or wireless network (SSID: easybell; You can find the password for wireless network on the bottom side of your device) and to connect your phone to the port “phone 1” (If necessary, please use the included adapter for the phone.). Now you don’t need to do anything else.
Sign in to the web interface of your router
- Enter the IP address of the router (Standard: 192.168.1.1). into the adressbar of your browser.
- Use the following login information:
- user name: user
- password: user
- We recommend your to create an own password after the first registration (via “Admin/Password”).
Set up of VDSL
- Click “WAN” and “VDSL Configuration”.
- Now you can enter the following information, all others have already been pre-configured:
- User Name: your DSL user name, you’ve received via email, you can also find it at the customer portal via “Meine Daten” (My data) > “Mein Produkt” (My product).
- Password: your DSL password, which you can find in your received email or in the customer portal as well
- Mark Preemption and mention the time when you’re not or rarely using the internet in the field of between ... and .. o'clock (e.g., between 3 a.m. and 4 a.m.).
- Click Apply Changes.
- Now the router connects with your VDSL connection.