Skip to main content
What you can do before the date of migration:
- If you have got an old Carpo contract from us (name of plan e.g. DSL16000): Please change the format of your username from 1234567-8@carpodsl to email@example.com. Please notice, that 1234567-8 is just an example of a user ID. You can find your real user ID in the customer portal.
- Please double-check the compatibility of your router with the new connection technology ADSL2+ Annex J with the faster upload. It’ll be compatible if you’ve got a rented or bought FRITZ!Box (or Eltek router) from us. Click here for a list of usual types of routers or a quick router check (German). If your router is not compatible, your can find cheap offers in our customer portal shop.
- Please remove the splitter, if you’ve still use one.
- If you’ve got a FRITZ!Box, please update the firmware to the latest version of FRITZ!OS. If you’ve configured a second VLAN, please remove it. This technology is no longer supported by your new connection.
What you should do after migration:
- This step is necessary if you have got a FRITZ!Box with FRITZ!OS up to version 6.50 configured via your easybell profile: Now you need to change the connection configuration from VPI/VCI 1/32 to VLAN ID 7. If you are using an older FRITZ!Box, please use "Weitere Internetanbieter" ("More provider") instead of the easybell profile. Enter your login information again. Mark "VLAN für Internetzugang verwenden" ("Use VLAN for internet access") at the connection settings. Enter a 7 next to VLAN ID. Take over the settings.
- If you have configured a second PVC for calling, please remove it. This technology is no longer supported by your new connection.