Setting up a Snom IP phone
You can configure Snom phones from the phone's display or from your web browser. We recommend configuration via the web browser, which is much easier. Connect your Snom according to the instructions.
- Enter the IP address of the phone in the address bar of your web browser. The IP address can be found in your telephone under Settings/Network/IP Address.
- In the left bar under “Einrichtung” (“Setup”), select the identity under which you want to set up your easybell account.
- Enter your phone number in international format (e.g. 00493012345678) in the following menu under User ID.
- Via Password you enter your SIP password, which you can view and change in the customer portal under Telephone system/Settings.
- As registrar, enter sip.easybell.de.
- Confirm your settings by clicking on “Übernehmen” (“Save“).
- In the RTP tab, you must deactivate the RTP encryption option. In case of problems you should delete everything from the list of codecs except the two codecs pcmu and pcma.
- All other settings are set correctly at the factory.