Working student in development
Are you enthusiastic about your IT studies?
Are you eager to put your acquired knowledge into practice?
Do you want to gain work experience in an agile, young telecommunications company?
Then easybell is the right place for you!
- first programming experience
- first experiences in the world of software development
- technical understanding commitment
- willing to learn and team spirit
- independent working
- exciting developer tasks
- using PHP 7 and the framework Laravel
- first experiences with SCRUM
- plenty of room for specialisation and organisation of the working day
- professional experience in a permanent position an agile, young and open-minded team
- active involvement in day-to-day business knowledge transfer, daily exchange, support during studies
- team-oriented working atmosphere with friendly and competent colleagues
- fair fixed salary (no premiums = secure income)
- variable working time
- possibility of a takeover option after successful completion of your studies
easybell is an Internet and telephony provider for business and private customers. The company's most important products are complete DSL connections, SIP trunks, a cloud telephone system and VoIP telephony for private customers.
The company was founded in 2006 and is based in the heart of Berlin. It is part of the listed telecommunications group ecotel.
easybell's low-cost tariffs are characterized by fair contractual conditions without a minimum contract term. Products and online services are always developed by easybell under the aspects of simple comprehensibility and flexible usability.
Internally, easybell also thrives on short decision paths. The close connection between support, IT, marketing and management helps to offer customers excellent and multiple award-winning customer service.