How do I change my e-mail address?
You can easily change your lodged e-mail address in the customer portal.
- Log in with your personal login information to easybell customer portal first.
- Now, click Meine Daten/Persönliche Daten (“My data/ Personal data” or “information”).
- Click the symbol for editing (the cog) next to Ihrer E-Mail-Adresse (“Your e-mail address”).
(The screwdriver appears automatically when you mouse-over the field E-Mail.)
- Now, a window opens, where you can change your lodged e-mail address.
Please delete your old e-mail address and enter the new desired one. Click Übernehmen.(“takeover”)
- Confirm you last change by clicking the link you will automatically receive now.
- Done! Your lodged e-mail address has been changed successfully.
In case you haven’t got access to the customer portal anymore and no access to your old e-mail address:
You haven’t got access to the customer portal anymore, a manual changing by our support team is necessary.
Please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the request to change your lodged e-mail address.
Please appreciate that easybell can’t change your information without any legitimation. We’d like to please you to send us a copy of your ID card.
You can request a change of your lodged e-mail address by phone as well. We advise you that we will proof your identity to be on the safe side.