How can I return my rented router to easybell?
You can return your rented router to easybell for free after the expiration of the contract or in the case of a necessary and agreed repair.
Please notice the following steps for a back of easybell’s hardware:
- Write an e-mail at email@example.com.
Please tell us the following data:
- your customer number
- reason for returning (e.g. expiration of the contract)
- name und family name
- street and number
- postal code and city
- After we fully processed your e-mail, you will get a return label directly from Deutsche Post/DHL via e-mail.
- Print the label and stick it on the package. (Attention: Do not stick on the original package, please use the secondary packaging!)
- Please hand the package in at DHL packing station, at a parcel service or a Deutsche Post/DHL store close to you.
Please do not return the router to easybell without being asked, even if you suppose a defect. Contact the support team first. In most of the cases, the connection problem can be solved without returning the device.