Online Marketing Manager (f/m/d)
easybell is a fast-growing telecommunications company for business and private customers. With technically innovative offers, fair contractual conditions and simple processes, easybell sets itself apart from the competition.
We are looking for you as Online Marketing Manager*in our B2B area as soon as possible. With a lot of creativity and understanding of numbers, you will be able to direct more users to our websites and make our brand more present in the business customer environment.
- You help us to place our messages and campaigns on the net in a target group-oriented way.
- You observe the market and what our competitors do.
- You have an overview of the Analytics accounts for our various websites and can draw the right conclusions from the figures.
- You are responsible for our SEM activities and performance at Google and bing.
- You can independently derive SEM potentials from market events, user behavior and the analysis of our website.
- You can implement the resulting measures cost-efficiently and in coordination with our content team.
- You commission technical changes for the SEM optimization of our pages.
- You write and edit SEO texts.
- You monitor our SEA campaigns and optimize them continuously with regard to keywords, ad texts and landing pages.
- You are in charge of marketing activities in the field of social media both in the generic and in the paid area. You generate campaigns and implement them together with our editors.
You bring the following with you:
- at least two years of experience in a similar field of activity
- very good knowledge of Google Analytics and Adwords
- the willingness to train you further and to try out new things
- very good written written language skills in German and English
- a good technical understanding
- the ability to present technically complex interrelationships in an understandable way
- an affinity for numbers and statistics and a data-based way of working
- knowledge of the telecommunications industry and the B2B sector (not a must, but an advantage)
What we offer:
- an activity in an innovative telecommunications company
- good opportunity for development in a growing and professional team
- a permanent employment in part-time or full-time (40 hours/week) with variable working hours
- the opportunity to work in a home office
- a bright office in Berlin-Mitte with fresh fruit, coffee and other drinks
- fair and market-oriented fixed salary
- a team-oriented work environment and a very good working atmosphere with friendly and competent colleagues