Yeastar Cloud PBX
Product name: Cloud PBX
Manufacturer website: yeastar.com
Please make sure, you’ve read our information about the form of phone numbers at incoming calls.
Add the VoIP Provider Account in Cloud PBX
After you get the VoIP provider account, you need to configure the account in Yeastar Cloud PBX.
1. Go to Settings > PBX > Trunks, click Add.
2. Enter the SIP account details into the pop-up window.
Name: Give a name for the VoIP trunk.
Trunk Type: Register Trunk
Username: your easybell Account user name
Authorization Name: the same as the user name
From User: the same as the user name.
Password: your easybell Account password
DID Number: your easybell Account DID number
The system compares the number with the pattern you define in your routes. If the number matches the pattern of the first route, the corresponding line is used. If this is not the case, the patterns of further routes are checked step by step. You can influence this sequence via the "Priority" buttons.
2. Configure the outbound route.
Name: give a name for the outbound route.
Dial Patterns: set the dial patterns. As the settings below, to make calls via the easybell SIP trunk, you need precede the number to be dialed with the prefix 8.
Dial Pattern: 8.
Member Extensions: select the extensions that are allowed to make calls through the outbound route.
Member Trunks: select the easybell SIP trunk.
3. Click Save and Apply Changes. Now you can make outbound calls through the easybell SIP trunk.
As the dial patterns configured above, you need dial digit 8 before the destination number.
For example, to call the number 3101234567, you need dial 83101234567 on your phone.
Specify how calls from the easybell SIP trunk should be routed. You need configure an inbound route for the SIP trunk.
1. Go to Settings > PBX > Call Control > Inbound Routes, click Add.
2. Configure the incoming routing as follows:
- Name: Select the inbound route.
- Member Trunks: Choose the easybell SIP Trunk.
- Destination: Select the destination to which the incoming calls should be routed.
3. Afterwards, click on "Save" and "Apply".
When you call in SIP Trunk mode, the call is forwarded to the destination configured on the incoming route.
If you wish to activate CLIP-no-screening and transmit a different number than your trunk number, please open the easybell customer portal.
- Go to the settings of the trunk in the customer portal under "Manage numbers".
- Open the item "Calling Line Identification (CLIP)".
- Please activate the "device-dependent aller ID (CLIP no screening)" and make sure that the option "From-Display" is selected under "SIP field containing CLIP".
- Then, read and confirm the instructions and save the settings with "Apply".