Yeastar Cloud PBX
Product name: Cloud PBX
Manufacturer website: yeastar.com
Please make sure, you’ve read our information about the form of phone numbers at incoming calls.
Configuring a SIP trunk
Add the VoIP Provider Account in Cloud PBX
After you get the VoIP provider account, you need to configure the account in Yeastar Cloud PBX.
- Go to Settings > PBX > Trunks, click Add.
- Enter the SIP account details into the pop-up window.
Name: Give a name for the VoIP trunk.
Trunk Type: Register Trunk
Username: your easybell Account user name
Authorization Name: the same as the user name
From User: the same as the user name.
Password: your easybell Account password
DID Number: your easybell Account DID number
- Click Save button and Apply. Go to PBX Monitor App to check if the Service Provider trunk is connected successfully.
Outbound Route with easybell SIP Trunk
To make outbound calls via the new created SIP trunk, you need configure an outbound route for the trunk.
- Go to Settings > PBX > Call Control > Outbound Routes, click Add.
- Configure the outbound route.
The system compares the number with the pattern that you have defined in your route 1. If matches, it will initiate the call using the selected trunks. If it does not, it will compare the
number with the pattern you have defined in route 2 and so on. The outbound route which is in a higher position will be matched firstly.
Adjust the outbound route sequence by clicking these buttons:
Name: give a name for the outbound route.
Dial Patterns: set the dial patterns. As the settings below, to make calls via the easybell SIP trunk, you need precede the number to be dialed with the prefix 8.
Dial Pattern: 8.
Member Extensions: select the extensions that are allowed to make calls through the outbound route.
Member Trunks: select the easybell SIP trunk.
- Click Save and Apply Changes. Now you can make outbound calls through the easybell SIP trunk. As the dial patterns configured above, you need dial digit 8 before the destination number.
For example, to call the number 3101234567, you need dial 83101234567 on your phone.
If you wish to activate CLIP-no-screening and transmit a different number than your trunk number, please open the easybell customer portal.
- Open the settings of your trunk.
- Open the settings for "calling line identification".
- Now, you can either select the From-Display header from the the "Choose manually" drop-down list or the "standard setting for" Yeastar IP phone systems.
- Then, read and confirm the instructions and save the settings with "Apply".
Inbound Route with easybell SIP Trunk
Specify how calls from the easybell SIP trunk should be routed. You need configure an inbound route for the SIP trunk.
- Go to Settings > PBX > Call Control > Inbound Routes, click Add.
- Configure the inbound route.
Name: specify the inbound route.
Member Trunks: choose the easybell SIP trunk.
Destination: select the destination where the incoming calls will be routed.
- Click Save and Apply. When you call in the SIP trunk, the call will be routed to the destination configured on the inbound route.