easybell VoIP to go for iPhone (use with Cloud Telefonanlage)
- Download the app from the App Store and generate your personal login data following these steps:
- Call up your cloud telephone system in your easybell customer portal.
- Add a new device by clicking the "Add" button under "Devices".
- In the basic settings, please name the device and select “App” as type of device.
- Under “Outgoing Calls“ you may choose if the device is granted rights for external calls and set calling line identification.
- Via the gear-symbol under “Incoming Calls“ you can connect this device to specific extensions.
- Please complete the setup of your new device by clicking “Save and generate login information“ at the bottom of the screen.
- Scan the QR code within the VoIP to go app or enter the displayed data manually.
Note: Only one phone number can be registered in the app.
- Confirm the requested accesses in the app. Access to media and files is necessary for the recording function of the app to work. Without this access, phone calls are not possible.
- After activating the app, you will see on the overview page of your cloud telephone system that the status of the newly created device is set to "online".
Note on the use of Do Not Disturb (DND)
In the system settings of iOS, caller groups can be defined that are not blocked despite activated "Do not disturb" mode (DND). This setting only applies to the phone function of iOS and not to apps from other providers. To be reachable inbound with the VoIP to go app, you have to deactivate DND.