How do I set up Cloud-Accounts?
With this function you can move individual extensions flexibly as SIP accounts to the cloud. The calls are no longer routed to the trunk, but directly to the new SIP account. Attention: Requires a business package. Please also make sure to switch your phone numbers from “Phone” to “Trunk” mode in order to be able to create Cloud-Accounts.
1. The first step is to log in to the easybell customer portal with your personal access information.
2. Go to “Phone settings” and click “Manage numbers”.
3. The following overview shows your phone settings in “Telephone” mode
4. Please click the blue telephone button to change the mode to “Trunk”
The following selection will appear:
7. Now enter in the field next to your phone number the last digit where you want your extension to be reachable. Then click the small cross (plus sign).
9. Finally, click “Apply” to save your changes.
All successfully created extensions will now appear at the bottom of the overview.
Important note: Cloud Account at the same time as Trunks
If, for example, you create a Cloud Account "Call number-1", all longer extensions from "Call number-11*" to "Call number-19*" will not arrive at the Trunk registered in the telephone system.
This is because the extensions 11* to 19* are always delivered to the Cloud Account "1". However, this is not capable of direct dialling (does not support SIP-DDI).
So even if you enter the Cloud Account in the telephone system, you can no longer differentiate the other extensions as all subsequent extensions are being forwarded to the extensions assigned to the Cloud Account.
Only use Cloud Account for the longest extension variant so as to avoid confusion.