How can I set up an extended time controlled call forwarding?
Important notice: This feature is available for Business plans only.
- Log in with your personal login data to easybell customer portal.
- Click “telephone functions / manage phone numbers” (“Telefon-Funktionen/Rufnummern verwalten”)
- Click the cog symbol beneath “call forwarding” (“Rufweiterleitung”) of the relevant local phone numbers.
- Click “Extended view” (“erweiterte Ansicht”).
- Click “Ok” for confirmation. Please notice that all of the previous settings will get lost by the change of view.
Create a profile
- Click “New profile” (“Neues Profil”).
- After that, please state what’s next:
Screenshot Example - course of action:
- Enter the name of the call forwarding first.
- State, how and when the call shall be forwarded.
- Confirm with “Profil” (“Profil speichern”).
At the example “screenshot“ happens:
- First, it will ring at you SIP devices for 20 seconds.
- After that, the call will be forwarded to your mobile for 15 seconds.
- At least, the answering machine starts.
Notice: To set up further steps, please click “Further steps” (“Weitere Schritte”) down on the left.
- Now you can decide at which time the phone shall act like the given settings.
- State the desired time and confirm with “Save” (“Speichern”).
- Now the profile is listed in “existing profiles“ (“bestehende Profile”).
- From the list, you can edit existing profiles or state them to further times. To delete single attributions, please switch to “list view” (”Listenansicht”).