Assign reference/PO numbers in the customer portal
You can now enter a customer reference number / PO number in the easybell customer portal. This will also appear on your invoice. This means that certain software systems such as SAP programs can automatically post invoices.
The following instructions show you how to enter a customer PO Number:
1. Log in to the easybell customer portal.
2. Click “Personal information”.
3. Click the cog for editing.
4. Enter the desired number and save it by clicking on the “Apply” button.
5. Your desired PO Number now appears in the overview of your “Personal information”.