How do I set up Cloud-Accounts?
With this function you can move individual extensions flexibly as SIP accounts to the cloud. The calls are no longer routed to the trunk, but directly to the new SIP account. Attention: For this you need a business tariff. Please also make sure to switch your phone numbers from the “Phone” to the “Trunk” mode in order to be able to create cloud accounts.
- The first step is to log in to the easybell customer portal with your personal access data.
- Go to “Phone settings” and click “Manage numbers”.
- The following overview shows your phone settings in “Telephone” mode:
- Please click the blue telephone button to change the mode to “Trunk”. The following selection will appear:
- Please select the mode “Trunk” and click on “Apply”.
- Then click the small cog icon next to Cloud-Accounts.
- Now enter in the field next to your phone number the last digit where you want your extension to be reachable. Then click the small cross (plus sign).
- To delete a previously created extension, click the small trash can symbol behind the corresponding phone number.
- Finally, click “Apply” to save your changes.
You will now see your created extension numbers at the bottom of the overview if they have been successfully dialed.