SIP trunking is the new technology for business telephony. It connects your telephone system with the telephone network in a very comfortable, easy and reliable way.
- You can have up to 50 calls at the same time, more lines can be increased on request.
- You can use blocks of telephone numbers via SIP-DDI and CLIP no screening.
- Certified for numerous phone systems
100 extensions can be provided as SIP accounts (cloud accounts). These extensions are no longer routed via the trunk. A cloud account can be used for various purposes,
- E.g., making calls from the office, as a Fax2Mail phone number or as a free conference room.
- User management: Give your employees access to the settings of the cloud account.
With a block of telephone numbers, you get phone numbers for all employees, which easily can be kept in mind. Furthermore, you can use all functions of an easybell SIP trunk.
- New block of 10, 100 phone numbers can be ordered for 16.80€ one-off
- Blocks of 1000 numbers for 99€ with limited availability
- Free porting of phone numbers or phone number blocks
- Use more than one block of phone numbers in a telephone system
Our fraud protection service recognizes professional abuse early. Your maximum damage will not exceed 10 € per line for international calls.
- We’ll guarantee this, if your telephone account is used by professional criminals and you’ve complied with your duty of care.
- duty of care means, that you use safe passwords and you don't share them with others. You are also responsible for keeping the firmware of your voip-devices up to date.
With easybell SIP trunking your encrypted calls will be able to get a better quality than ISDN calls. All servers are hosted in German data centers.
- TLS, ZRTP and SRTP encryption
- High call quality in HD or ISDN quality
- Failover (=an automatic switch to a secondary system on failure of the primary system) for each extension via cloud accounts
The Snom IP phone is synonymous with business calling in HD quality. Get the feature-rich IP phone for just 139 € (plus 19% VAT.):
- High-resolution 4.3" TFT display
- Second monochrome display for self-labelling function keys
- Bluetooth, USB connection for WLAN stick, two displays, designed in Germany
- 6 function keys
- Call forwarding, on hold, Busy lamp field (BLF), team call (BLA) and many more
Our IP-based connection offers you comfortable handling comparable to an ISDN connection or a primary multiplexer. Use our simple online management for numerous additional functions.
- Detailed blocking list and call history
- Send SMS and faxes, voicemail function included and many more
- All functions at a glance
|Per second billing||50€/month|
|Block of 10 or 100 numbers||16.80€ one-off|
Block of 1000 numbers
Snom IP phone D785
|All prices at a glance|
Calculation example with saving of 45 percent is valid if the minimum volume is reached and only includes calls to German mobile networks in comparison with our SIP trunking plans without minimum volume or Fair Flat rate.
Plan details: Volume basic for 0€/month with no activation fee, 250€ minimum volume; trunking with 50 lines and 100 cloud accounts; 0c/min within internal network and to other easybell customers; 0.72c/min to German landlines; 4.5c/min to German mobile networks; by-the-minute increment; optional by-the-second charge for 50€ per month; no minimum contract period; can be cancelled seven days before end of month.
Note: By-the-second charge applies to the German landline network as well as to German mobile networks.
Our calls price list can be found here.
Phone numbers: One phone number with order incl., no monthly costs for additional phone numbers or phone number blocks; import of existing phone numbers or phone number blocks free of charge, new 10 or 100 phone number blocks once 16.80 €, 1000 phone number blocks on request for 99 Euro one-off. 1000 number blocks are not available in all local networks, subsequent orders of single numbers cost 4 € per phone number.