You already have an Internet line and are looking for a reliable solution for your business telephony? Your company currently has a maximum of 150 employees? You need a 1000 number block or want to bring your number block from your current provider? Then Business plus is just right for you!
- Business plus: up to 50 simultaneous calls*
- using SIP-DDI and CLIP no screening phone number blocks uncomplicatedly
- compatible with numerous telephone systems
- for medium-sized and large companies with up to 150 employees (The need always depends on your telephone volume)
Ten extensions can be provided as SIP accounts (Cloud-Accounts). These extensions are no longer routed via the trunk. A cloud account can be used for various purposes,
- E.g., making calls from the office, as a Fax2Mail phone number or as a free conference room.
- User management: Give your employees access to the settings of the Cloud-Account
With a block of telephone numbers, you get phone numbers for all employees, which easily can be kept in mind. Furthermore, you can use all functions of an easybell SIP trunk.
- New block of 10, 100 phone numbers can be ordered for 16.80€ one-off
- Blocks of 1000 numbers for 99€ with limited availability
- Free porting of phone numbers or phone number blocks
- Use more than one block of phone numbers in a telephone system
Our IP-based connection offers you comfortable handling comparable to an ISDN connection or a primary multiplexer. Use our simple online management for numerous additional functions.
- Detailed blocking list and call history
- Send SMS and faxes, voicemail function included and many more
- All functions at a glance
Our fraud protection service recognizes professional abuse early. Your maximum damage will not exceed 10 € per line for international calls.
- We’ll guarantee this, if your telephone account is used by professional criminals and you’ve complied with your duty of care.
- duty of care means, that you use safe passwords and you don't share them with others. You are also responsible for keeping the firmware of your voip-devices up to date.
The Snom IP phone is synonymous with business calling in HD quality. Get the feature-rich IP phone for just 139 € (plus legal VAT.):
- High-resolution 4.3" TFT display
- Second monochrome display for self-labelling function keys
- Bluetooth, USB connection for WLAN stick, two displays, designed in Germany
- 6 function keys
- Call forwarding, on hold, Busy lamp field (BLF), team call (BLA) and many more
With easybell SIP trunking your encrypted calls will be able to get a better quality than ISDN calls. All servers are hosted in German data centers.
- TLS, ZRTP and SRTP encryption
- High call quality in HD or ISDN quality
- Failover (=an automatic switch to a secondary system on failure of the primary system) for each extension via Cloud-Accounts
With our Business Fair Flats you can save up to 71 percent compared to a minute-based billing. One package applies for all extensions.
- Cheaper than flatrates per extensions
- With the Fair Flat L or XL you get 20 additional lines!
- Fair Flat international: The minute packages not only apply throughout Germany, but also to the fixed network of 36 agreed countries.
- All Fair Flats at a glance
|Monthly charge||16.80 €/month|
|Mobile network||8,24 c/min|
|Fair Flat S|
1000 min. to landline
200 min. to German mobile
|Fair Flat M|
2500 min. to landline
500 min. to German mobile phone
Fair Flat L
Fair Flat XL
|Block of 10 or 100 phone numbers||16.80 € one-off|
|Block of 1000 phone numbers||99 € one-off|
|Snom IP phone D785||139 €/piece|
|All prices at a glance|
Business plus for 16.80€/month without activation fee (special offer), trunking with 30 lines; 100 cloud accounts;0c/min within internal network and to other easybell customers; 0.83c/min to German landlines; 8.2c/min to German mobile networks;
For all Fair Flats: A per-minute billing is based on the number of inclusive minutes used.
Fair Flat S (optional for Business basic, easy and plus): 9€/month including 1000 minutes to German landlines and 200 minutes to German mobile networks. Minutes-based billing applies once included minutes are used up.
Fair Flat M (optional for Business basic, easy and plus): 29€/month with 2500 minutes to German landlines and 500 minutes to German mobile networks. Minutes-based billing applies once included minutes are used up.
Fair Flat L (optional for Business easy and plus): 59€/month with 5000 minutes to German landlines and 2000 minutes to German mobile networks. Minutes-based billing applies once included minutes are used up. In combination with Business plus: 20 additional lines inclusive.
Fair Flat XL (optional for Business easy and plus): 99€/month with 7500 minutes to German landlines and 3500 minutes to German mobile networks. Minutes-based billing applies once included minutes are used up. In combination with Business plus: 20 additional lines inclusive.
The following applies to the optional Business Fair Flats international:
Fair Flat S international: 14€/month with 1000 minutes to landlines in agreed countries and 200 minutes to German mobile phones included.
Fair Flat M international: 39€/month with 2500 minutes to landlines in agreed countries and 500 minutes to German mobile phones included.
Fair Flat L international: 79€/month with 5000 minutes in the fixed network of agreed countries and 2000 minutes in the German mobile network included. 20 additional lines included.
Fair Flat XL international: 129€/month with 7500 minutes to landlines in agreed countries and 3500 minutes to German mobile phones included. 20 additional lines included.
no minimum contract period; can be cancelled seven days before end of month; our calls price list can be found here.
Phone numbers: One phone number with order incl., no monthly costs for additional phone numbers or phone number blocks; import of existing phone numbers or phone number blocks free of charge, new 10 or 100 phone number blocks once 16.80 €, 1000 phone number blocks on request for 99 Euro one-off. 1000 number blocks are not available in all local networks, subsequent orders of single numbers cost 4 € per phone number.
Optional 24-hour premium service hotline for 2.50€/month surcharge